Voltric z force 2 vs voltric 80 etune

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by lcw the best, Jul 29, 2015.

1. lcw the best

lcw the best Regular Member

Bomb maker
    Thanks. I just want to know which racket do you guys out there prefer. Thanks. If you need info. More of a wrist than arm player. I need a racket more towards the attack side as i am a control player and need power when attacking. Also need good control.

2. NemChua

NemChua Regular Member

Engineering student
    Look, I'll be blunt. I've seen your other posts and according to them you are twelve. I understand that you are a badminton fan and that you want to get the gear that the pro players play with but it is no use looking for our blessing if you want them that bad. You will provide us info so that we say "hell yeah it's a good racket for you, buy it" but then what ? It's just lying to yourself. Plus i can't remember so i'll just say that if you play with nylons, there is no point in buying an expensive racket, it demonstrates that you are just an amateur and that you probably don't have the technique to play with the said rackets.

I'll be honest, if you want it, buy it. It is not said that you will play good with it and you may even harm yourself but at least you will be content with what you have. A racket is a racket as long as you can hit the shuttle with it it will be fine.
    So if you really want it then just go for it, after all you can be satisfied of your purchase anyway.

3. racketman123

racketman123 Regular Member

Dentist in training...
    I agree...

I'm only fifteen myself and I play for my county, and I know I would not be able to handle a VT-ZFII. Unless you're entirely sure you can handle it then go for it. Personally, I am using the VT 70ET and if you're looking to spend that kind of money, I would 100% recommend it. Its a powerful racket that can be fast when you need it to be.

Speaking from someone who is probably closer to your age than most other members, I can only offer my personal guidance. If you are dead set on buying a top end racket like a VT-ZFII then do so at your own risk.

4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I think that at the age of twelve, your body can't be able to use such rackets. Even with training at a decent club, you won't be able to use them with out any harm to full potential. If you are a really decent player with alot talent, you should choose your equipment smart. Your big improvement will happen when you grow. I think any player below 14/15 shouldn't use such rackets.
    To answer your question. I would use the ZFII, but wouldn't buy it. It's not my cup oft tea.
    For your type of player both rackets are not the best choice. If you must buy an high end racket for 200USD, your should better look for a Nanoray 700FX or a Arcsaber 7. I know, not much pros used them, but you should base you choice just on yourself. You wouldn't buy a jersey or shoes, in the same size as a pro, so you should choose your racket a bit smaller, too.

5. racketman123

Dentist in training...
    Haha, very true.

6. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Look here Nemchua or what ever your freaking name is. All I wanted was advise. And you need tl be like that .Let me make it clear. You are the worst person that i have ever met in years. And go and get your head cut. Cause yo do not deserve to be here on this website when you dont even want to help but just scold. If you say buy why not just buy them yourself. I am saving up all i could and hope to get a good racket and not regret wasting my money. All i could say is that you are a idiot.

7. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Racket man 123 and ucantseeme. I am one of your fans. I am also a top badminton player in school. I already have a vt70 etune but wish to find the best racket that suits me so thanks.

8. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Actually i can find the vt z force2 lcw at approximately 120 usd dollars usd with free string and grip.

9. racketman123

Dentist in training...
    I think what nemchua said was with the best intentions. You need to be careful saying such things to a fellow member. The BC community is built upon respect and regardless off our ages, we must all treat each other with respect.

Back to badminton... If you really think that you would suit a VT-ZFII then go ahead. At the end of the day it's your decision.

10. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    I hope you don't say those things when you play badminton....

Fernaldishan likes this.
  11. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Absolutely not, never did

12. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Except this once

13. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Sorry. Just a bit exaggerated. Angry. Had a bad day in school.

14. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Wait a minute. I did not post that although i had a bad day in school. I thought i did. But after reading it, I realised that i did not post it. Sorry . But wondered who. Maybe my brother. I dont know. He knows all my passwords. sorry again for that although i do not know who posted it. Never mind.

15. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    WHO HACKED MY ACCOUNT! Ahh. I am not posting things although i see things with my username. Oh my goodness.

16. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    My brother just came back. Thank you for your advises. I have learnt alot from this website. Lol. My brother told me that a friend of his who couldnt serve. Yeah, literall couldnt serve at all bought a z force 2! Is he out of his mind. I seen him play before and i know his standard. Omg! A real zf2!

17. NemChua

NemChua Regular Member

Engineering student
    I didn't mean any harm. I just meant that the racket would probably not suit you for you're still young and playing badminton at school at the age of 12 is not very top level.
    But still you can buy it as a fan and probably make better use of it later as long as you're happy with your purchase that's the important matter.
    (some people buy famous footballer's jersey while they don't even play football so why not buy famous badminton player's rackets...)
    My point is that if your desire for the racket is greater than your desire to find a racket that actually suits you, then buy the ZFII because if you buy another one you'll regret it bitterly.
    Then again the racket does not make the player so it is up to you !

Shubhankar sanyal likes this.
  18. lcw the best

Bomb maker
    Dear NemChua,

I am deeply sorry for the post somone posted. I will then use a different account next time. Thank you for your information too. It was one of the greatest I had ever received. Thank you.

19. Ihasdapie

Ihasdapie Regular Member

Student
    I was for a while in the same situations as you are in now. I am 13, so I am around your age. I would say that I am intermediate+ or advanced- when it comes to my level. Somewhat like good enough to be a competitive player but not good enough to get that far. Even provincial players I know ranked in the top ten in our age group don't even dream of being able to use a ZFII to it's full potential. I know that everyone's swing is different. There is a 10 y/o kid where I play who can smash harder than some adults. He uses a ZFI. He has tried pretty much every single racquet avaliable and this is the one that suits him. But this is a unique case. I am a fan of stiff, light, head-heavy, and aerodynamic racquets. Which is why after quite a bit of testing I chose the Featherweight 300 from apacs. (around $100 CAD). Not exactly top of the range but the fact that it suits me so well is why I use it. I can roll out smashes easily, and because of it's lightness net-play, the area that I excel at is so easy. I can also pull of a pretty powerfel jump-smash with this.

Again, you have to find a racquet that suits you the most, not the racquet that looks the best, or the racquet Lin-Dan or LCW is using. (BUT like most people I still really want one of those fancy new racquets. Maybe a 4u Vt.80 E-tune with the gold parts may be my next racquet. Perhaps my future weapon of choice will be the Duora 10.)

Explore all of the options and brands before you come to a decision.

20. jsunsun

jsunsun Regular Member

Between these two racquets, the safer choice would be the VT80E just because you can play around with the weights. You can tune it to anywhere from a lighter even-balanced, more friendly racquet (but still fairly stiff though), to a super head heavy, maximum power racquet (even heavier than the VFII, if you use the gold parts). The only troublesome thing is that every time you want to adjust the weights, you'll need to restring it. Also you'll still need to decide whether you want 3U or 4U. With the VFII, you're committed to a fairly head heavy and more demanding racquet.

Personally I prefer the VFII, since I like the feel and the benefits of the smaller head. However I can't say if you'd feel the same way. In fact I know lots of people who prefer the VT80E over the VFII instead.

#20 jsunsun, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015