any comments about APACS Featherweight 200??

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by KiraSpear, Aug 31, 2015.

1. KiraSpear

KiraSpear Regular Member

Hi everyone!

My gf needs a new racket but don't know what to get. She used a racket from silver gray. Recently i let her try my MX7000 and proace Platinum 88. she seems to move more after using the MX7000.

she can play doubles but she does not really move around the court much. she started moving more when she started using lighter rackets. think that if she has a racket that is lighter she will be more motivated to move around the court more? anyway we went queensway and she took notice of Apacs Featherweight 200. very light for her. want to know if anyone has used it before or is there any other rackets that she should consider?

Thanks!!

2. Ihasdapie

Ihasdapie Regular Member

Student
    I would say that you go for the apacs featherweight 300. It is a bit more heavy at 75 grams, and still ery light. The stiffness is perfect, at least for me. Stiff, but with just a bit of flex during smashes and etc for that extra wumph. It is also head-heavy. But the FW 200 is stil a good racquet, but too tight and flexy for anything

3. KiraSpear

KiraSpear Regular Member

oo ok i will definitely take a look at Featherweight 300. are there any other light rackets that anyone has tried?