Badminton player/partner near Banaswadi, OMBR, HRBR, Rammurthy Nagar area

Discussion in 'India' started by `__0}=<|, Aug 31, 2015.

1. `__0}=<|

`__0}=<| New Member

IT
    Hi all,

I live at OMBR Layout (Banaswadi), Bangalore and recently I started playing badminton after long years of gap. I cannot judge much my level of play, but I think my level of play overlaps between basic to intermediate. I am mostly playing singles but my partner is not so regular. So, I was thinking if I can join someone looking to play singles and in need of a partner and preferably playing in an indoor court in 5Km radius of Banswadi/OMBR/HRBR/Rammurthy Nagar. I can play during weekends. On weekdays may be in the evening (after 6pm) but may not be possible everyday.

Please message me if you need a partner to play and you think I can be a right fit for your level of play or you can give it a try. I think once I can start playing bit regular I should be able to improve my game.

Here is my introduction post, http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/156992-Hello-from-Bangalore-India

Thanks/ S

`__0}=<|

2. `__0}=<|

`__0}=<| New Member

IT
  3. binnyg

binnyg New Member

Hello ..

Hello, I stay at HRBR Layout and am looking for a badminton partner. If you are still looking, I can join .. there were slots available at Kasturi Nagar club couple of months ago .. or do you have any other regular court? I am an intermediate player, usually play doubles .. I am 45 years old, so not that great at singles .. my knees aren't all that great for running around .. :) :) .. please ping me on 9886139498 .. Please note that I will be out of town till 23rd Oct 2015, but reachable on phone ..

Thanks
    Binny

4. jeevan.life

jeevan.life Regular Member

Professional
    [QUOTE=`__0}=

Hello, I shifted to RM nagar recently and I too am looking for partners. Same as you, I too have a gap of a year now and we seem to have similar level.

Let me know if we can team up over weekends.

Cheers
    G1