string (Force 65 0.68mm)

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by eudox, Sep 15, 2015.

1. eudox

eudox Regular Member

Hi ,

I recived a raquet and the guy ask me to instal the same string then he has on it. When i take a look at home it sais on the string '' Force 65 0.68mm'' . I check online and I found nothing. The only thing close then I found is BG 66 force. What brand do '' Force 65 0.68mm'' is? I guess I will install BG 65, do you think the guy will accept that?

Thanks

Dan

2. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

I'd go for BG80, it's at least the same thickness. BG65 is 0.7mm.

3. nemrod

nemrod Regular Member

I can find two alternatives by googling; FORTEN seems to make a string that's called Force 65 but it seems to be .65mm gauge. The other is a factory string on Carlton rackets with an unspecified gauge that I can't find for sale separately; if it's a Carlton racket chances are this is it. I would try to talk with the customer first if you can contact him, otherwise a same-gauge string. If you said you'd get the same string I guess there are legal grounds on which he can claim a refund or rebate though, if he's that kind of guy...

4. eudox

eudox Regular Member

thanks all for your reply i will try to contact to guy and i will suggest him then i will string with bg 80 cause its the same like he got or bg 65 if he realy care about durability, cause its what my customer care about, he wants durability.