User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 24 of 24

Thread: 140

  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw, congrat on the health growth of BC/BF...
    i think 200 and 5000 member will be achieved in no time.

  2. #19
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think forum telecast and commentary works well here..

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    2,841
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now that the olympics are over, what is the final record???

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Answer

    Most users ever online was 172, 08-17-2004 at 03:35 PM.

    What game was that for?

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Cannock, UK
    Posts
    2,908
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dill
    Most users ever online was 172, 08-17-2004 at 03:35 PM.
    What game was that for?
    dunno.
    If that time is really GMT+1 like it says on the front page, then it would have been 17:35 in Athens. I don't think any matches were being played at the time

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Nicholls
    dunno.
    If that time is really GMT+1 like it says on the front page, then it would have been 17:35 in Athens. I don't think any matches were being played at the time
    Although it says GMT +1 the time is correct for GMT without the +1 so I would take it as meaning GMT exactly.

    but it still would have been 17:35. and the Tuesday or day 4, I'm off to look in the Olympics thread to see, back in a mo.
    Last edited by Dill; 08-22-2004 at 10:12 AM.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dill
    but it still would have been 17:35. and the Tuesday or day 4, I'm off to look in the Olympics thread to see, back in a mo.
    It was Bao being put out, 3:35 was right on the match point to Park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •