Your still the best

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by ants, May 16, 2004.

1. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Hi JR,
    Sorry to know what Denmark has lost to China. You guys played wery well , it was a very very close fight! From the Start till the end. Thumbs up for the Denmark. You guys are still the best.

Ants

2. hdson

hdson Regular Member

JR,

You have tried your best. Denmark and China had equal opportunities to get the Cup, but your teammates had missed the chance :( One point obtained by you and Paaske is not enough. If Kenneth could control his mind, and did not play unconsciously in the second - and the third - games, he should have won and everything has changed. And if Eriksen/Lundgaard did the same thing, you should have had the Cup. I saw your disappointed face during the award ceremony - what a good chance has been missed, hasn't it?

But somehow, you are still the best, and I am proud of you. You and Paaske are still the MD World Number One, and invincible during the tournament. Good luck to you in the following tournaments.

God bless you!

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    agree. JR, you looked quite disappointed in the award ceremony. and it is very understandable. but i too believed that you and Lars have done your best. i saw after your match, you and Lars was already changed and was standing up cheering for your teammates.

but haven't known you since you joined the forum, i believe you do accept success and failure in a very positive manner. i am sure you will put TC behind you and now will focus on the Olympics. and on behalf of the rest of BF, i wish you the best of luck in the Olympics, work hard now till then, and earn us not only a world champion, but an olympic gold! :) :)

4. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Yup , we will support you and hope you will win the Olympic GOld Medal in Athens!

5. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Dear Jr =)

You've made an incredible match!!! Everybody here was so nervous!! hahhaha if you were here , you'll be dead of laugh!!! hahahaha =p
    it was a very close meeting, you'r the one who take on point to china and all match was very very tough. you shouldn't have regrets you give your best and you know that everybody here support you, for your kindness, your generosity and all your qualities!! :D :D :p :)

Best Regards

SyAoRaN StiiiiiiiLe =p

6. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Jonas, thanks for a thrilling tournament. In my opinion, you and Lars were the strongest pair in this tournament.

Denmark didn't lose the gold, you won the silver! :)

7. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    JR, nice to see you actively in BF. Although I am ignorant to badminton skills and techniques and stuff (I don't really play but have great interest in badminton :) ), I really adore the way you and Lars played in the TC Finals. You were so quick in front of the net and just kill the shuttle easilly. You are still the winner despite Denmark losing 3-1 to Indonesia (well, at least you will be thinking that, "Wow, I contributed that 1 point to my team). Great spirit shown... And all the best in the Olympics!!~~ ;)

8. Z1985

Z1985 Regular Member

slack
    Indonesia? didn't denmark beat them in the Semis? :p :p

Yea.. We all know that china was dominating the ranking tables.. We also know u did your best and u won JR.. I will give u my support for the years to come.:D

(I like the way u play and your mental strength. I have alot to learn from u):)

9. mirrura

mirrura Regular Member

part time dreamer
    woops...i think i was sleepy when typing that. It should be China :) Thanks for pointing that out. I'll edit that post :p

10. JR

JR Regular Member

Professional Badmintonplayer
    Humble thanks!!

I always flattered when you support me this way, thank you!!

It was an incredible tournament to take part in as expected.

The semifinal we played against Indonesia was the best badmintonexperince I`ve had so far. On an equal first place is winning the Worlds!!

The crowd was out of this world and to win there was unbelievable amazing. I still don´t know how we did it!!

In the final I was very glad to experince the indonesian crowd supporting us against China.

I feel very sorry for Kenneth who had a good opportunity to beat Bao, but failed to get the last 2 points, but I´m not mad at either hime, Gade or Jens and Martin because they gave their heart trying to take the Thomas Cup trophy this time.

Credit to China though for winning with such young players!!

Once again: THANK YOU!! It felt like Lars and I won the Worlds again to win in the final!!

JR