User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thursday Sept 30@ClearOne

Anyone interested in getting a court for tomorrow evening (say 7pm to 10pm)? I have a friend in town and he would like to play some baddy.

I'm thinking maybe around 6 to 8 folks which will bring the cost for each to $7.50 (for 6) or $5.60 (for 8).

Let me know and I will try to book a court for tomorrow.

The friend is a high-intermediate/advanced player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, just an update.

Just found out that the VRC-BF'efs plays on Wed evening (tonight) too so we (I, my brother and the friend from Toronto) will head out to VRC @8:30pm to meet up with the VRC-BF'ers.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey WWC! Glad to get a few games with you and wwcbro. Hopefully we'll see you guys more often. wwcbro: dude, so sorry you got nailed in the head... my bad. WWC read me like a book in that unfortunate play. Your friend from TO is pretty good. He's no intermediate.

RICHMOND BC...ne hot girls from richmond that plays badminton pm me ~_^
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey WWC, it was awesome getting to play with you again after so long, it seems like we play once every half a year or so....and wwcbro is still always getting hit?..hahaha....almost every bf meet he gets hit, lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*LOL* You guys are so mean to the guests!

WWC & bro, great seeing you guys again. It's been too long! Please drop by more often. We had a fun game, sorry I wasn't available to play more games with you guys. And your friend really is quite good. So hope to see you guys again soon??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I can see what time you guys finished

Would loved to stay that late but unfortunately have to work. plus I was getting tired. Jeez, just been off a few weeks sure take a lot out of ya.

It was fun and thanks to the folks who signed as in. No intention of nailing my bro but rushed that shot a little bit as I was anticipated that cross-court drop from Cappy

Yeah, Tai is pretty good. Good defense and he's pretty laid back but if he gets going with being aggresive, watch out

It was great seeing you guys again as well as playing. Thanks to Speed78 for being the hostess again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er... that's not a cross-court drop. I think Tai stretched me abit and I mis-timed my drop. Anyway, enough with my excuses. Please visit us again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Winex West Can
    It was fun and thanks to the folks who signed as in. No intention of nailing my bro but rushed that shot a little bit as I was anticipated that cross-court drop from Cappy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I guess tonights not happening then? Since you guys already played yesterday night?

-dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So his name is Tai? Man you guys didn't even introduce me to him! Seemed like a really nice guy. Wish I had more games with him, I'd like to see his aggressive side as you say. Hopefully you guys can stay longer/later next time as well. Didn't even get a chance to socialize, and that's half the fun.
    Last edited by timeless; 09-30-2004 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

I was so happy to see the title of this thread,but it comes out a great disapointment! No badminton playing tonight!
    It's 12 days for me not play badminton.I want to play so much tonight!Who can tell me where to play with competitive guys tonight?
    HELP...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but definitely can't make it out tonight.

BUT Richmond Badminton Club starts its new season this Sunday (6:30 pm to 10pm) and I will be there. You guys are welcome to drop in ($7.00 includes feather birdies). Please not everyone come by at the same time otherwise there won't be room to play Check out http://www.richmondbadminton.com for location info.

RICHMOND BC...ne hot girls from richmond that plays badminton pm me ~_^
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but definitely can't make it out tonight.

BUT Richmond Badminton Club starts its new season this Sunday (6:30 pm to 10pm) and I will be there. You guys are welcome to drop in ($7.00 includes feather birdies). Please not everyone come by at the same time otherwise there won't be room to play Check out http://www.richmondbadminton.com for location info.
    WWC are u only sunday member now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmashingBird
    WWC are u only sunday member now?
    Well, I'm organizing the Sunday session and I don't know if I can regularly make either Tues/Thurs but yeah, I'm strictly Sundays for now.

BTW, it seems like I left my water bottle and my ankle brace (black) at VRC. Is there a lost and found (not so much for the water bottle but rather the ankle brace)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

............................* silence *..................

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I was wondering about the black ankle brace lying on the bench. Last I saw, it's still on the bench... didn't know it was yours. Perhaps it's still there, cuz I know guys sometime leaves their baddy shoes on the benches overnight and still manage to get them back.

Well, I'm organizing the Sunday session and I don't know if I can regularly make either Tues/Thurs but yeah, I'm strictly Sundays for now.

BTW, it seems like I left my water bottle and my ankle brace (black) at VRC. Is there a lost and found (not so much for the water bottle but rather the ankle brace)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XYQH-watson
    I was so happy to see the title of this thread,but it comes out a great disapointment! No badminton playing tonight!
    It's 12 days for me not play badminton.I want to play so much tonight!Who can tell me where to play with competitive guys tonight?
    HELP...
    Hi XYQH-watson,

For competitive play, you can check out Deer Lake. It's semi-private, plastic shuttles unfortunately, but good calibre. You can show up, but the guy in charge is quite strict. A couple guys I know got chased away, so be prepared.

-dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    Hmm... I was wondering about the black ankle brace lying on the bench. Last I saw, it's still on the bench... didn't know it was yours. Perhaps it's still there, cuz I know guys sometime leaves their baddy shoes on the benches overnight and still manage to get them back.
    Okay, I probably have to drop by tomorrow to get it then. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast