FS: Voltric Z Force II (JP code) NanoSpeed 9900, Armortec 700 Limited (UK Codes)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by LD rules!, Nov 9, 2015.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Hi looking to sell the following preferably in the UK, Postage included in the price listed. All prices open to reasonable negotiation, and big discounts if you can take 2 or all 3, PM to discuss.

VTZF2 JP 3UG5: Only used a handful of times, original grip removed. Can provide the cotton bag too if you wish. Condition near perfect. Looking for £125. Strung with BG80P @ 26lbs

NanoSpeed 9900 3UG3: hasn't been used for a while, condition good, one or two paint chips but nothing that isn't any more than cosmetic, original grip removed, unstrung. £80.

Armortec 700 Limited 3UG3: few chips here and there, again not been used in a while and unstrung. Looking for around £70.

As I said, prices are negotiable and willing to do discounts if anyone can take 2 or even all 3 rackets. I also have 4 RKEP XP70's 2 3U 2 4U which I would be interested to let go over also, at around £40 each. Or £60 for a pair, 110 for all 4.