User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    Hey, that 4th picture that you posted brings back memories for me since I can still remember seeing that sign when I lasted visted ChangSha airport!!

Great pics overall. I'm sure it's awesome being a personal friend of a badminton star.

And, why leave this forum?? Continue having fun with us here!!!
    About Huanghua Airport, I don't have many memory, I had been there 3 times though I am a girl from this city. I had been to airport to pick Bao and other players up is last Oct. The last time I been to. For me, I think I go to Baiyun Airport Guangzhou frequently.

I went to here because I received email to ask me to send Bao Chunlai's photos. I know the person is from this forum, so post here. Then I think my duty is done. About players' personal affair, I only can say "Don't ask me! I will not give you the answer." Duty is done, GO GO GO.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    Hey, that 4th picture that you posted brings back memories for me since I can still remember seeing that sign when I lasted visted ChangSha airport!!

Great pics overall. I'm sure it's awesome being a personal friend of a badminton star.

And, why leave this forum?? Continue having fun with us here!!!
    yeahh .. why should leave this forum?
    Don’t be afraid , we're not going 2 push u to give us private informations such as Bao’s e-mail address or Bao’s HP No or something like that …
    Like Hugo said Just stay and having fun with us here ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mm. pardon for the stupidity..
    is yunyun also a professional player?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by siesta
    mm. pardon for the stupidity..
    is yunyun also a professional player?
    I don't know how to play badminton. I am a college student major business. My friends call me Yunyun, not cloud, is faint faint. Ok, About me, stop here.

Yes, I know you will not ask me, but I don't know what should I say. Badminton Equipment? I don't know. Techniques? still don't know. Place to play? I seldom play Badminton. I think once half year or longer. so I don't know what should I say. About players' match, I think all are our own opinions. persist my own opinion is ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I can't understand French, I may have thought ants and YunYun were romancing in a foreign language.

Darn it, even a simple intro of oneself in French makes Yun² sound so sexy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahem, somebody just dug himself deeper, but I won't comment!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YunYun
    I don't know how to play badminton. I am a college student major business. My friends call me Yunyun, not cloud, is faint faint. Ok, About me, stop here.

Yes, I know you will not ask me, but I don't know what should I say. Badminton Equipment? I don't know. Techniques? still don't know. Place to play? I seldom play Badminton. I think once half year or longer. so I don't know what should I say. About players' match, I think all are our own opinions. persist my own opinion is ok.
    What, wait a minute. You know nothing of badminton, and yet you are here on a badminton forum? So how did you come about on this site to post pics then?? I'm a loss here!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She mentioned that she received an email from someone on BadmintonForum to post up pics of Bao. She obliged.

-dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that must be a very determined individual, who happens to like Bao very much!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wood_22_chuck
    She mentioned that she received an email from someone on BadmintonForum to post up pics of Bao. She obliged.

-dave
    There was some posts of pictures (not posted by her) that had her email address on the corner. I think people must have Emailed that address and it was hers. I think she is doing it to stop people emailing her asking for pics, by making them available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YunYun speak really well french, Once again thanks yunyun =)) for one of my best present =)).......don't forget.....next lesson hahahhahaha LooL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Thanks to all of you. Merci beaucoup!( Hong Hong: the same meaning as first sentence.) And especially thanks to my French teacher, Syaoran_Style.

I think post pics in the forum is a right thing, I can't send many emails to people who wanted pics. I post pics that I can post in the public. I knew why someone send email to me.( I wrote my email on some photos. To the girl who send email to me, you are crazy fans. You suprised me so much.) Like Sha Sha, I have same problem, maybe worse than her. Because one of my friends sends my contact to everyone. My god!!! I must face them. It is a difficult thing for me. Sometimes I am ingoing, sometimes I am outgoing. But for this thing, I say "I am ingoing now. I don't know the answer of you wanted to know."

(Some sentences are for someone, they know what am I saying.)

Last, still thanks to all of you!!! You are friendly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Elder Sister Yunyun: The same to U. How are U now? Sorry, if I didn't post photo, I think you don't have some trouble. Sorry. Hope to see U!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah yun yun... pls enjoy your stay here. we wont force you to give us their personal privacy. maybe we ask, but... we only ask. it's up to u to give us or not. it's ur right. ok....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default R.e.s.p.e.c.t.

Actually, it's not even a right to give out other people's contact info unless it's approved by the person. Imagine putting yourself in the players' shoes, would you want some stranger to call you up while you're busy with your life, asking for your autograph or t-shirt or whatever things s/he wants?

It's best to let the players come onto the forum themselves and initiate contact with their fans. It's definitely not right the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by yukiko
    yeah yun yun... pls enjoy your stay here. we wont force you to give us their personal privacy. maybe we ask, but... we only ask. it's up to u to give us or not. it's ur right. ok....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    It's best to let the players come onto the forum themselves and initiate contact with their fans.
    "let the player come onto the forum and contact with their fans" ---I think it’s 2 good 2 be true…he..he..he..
    but i hope someday they will ....

Just imagine someday bao chunlai or lin dan will come onto badminton forum hhhmmmm...., it would be very Exciting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jofianty
    "let the player come onto the forum and contact with their fans" ---I think it’s 2 good 2 be true…he..he..he..
    but i hope someday they will ....

Just imagine someday bao chunlai or lin dan will come onto badminton forum hhhmmmm...., it would be very Exciting
    yeah wish it'll come true.
    come on lin dan...join this forum. we'll serve u the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it has some problems if they come to forum. Their English is not good, maybe with a translater to read English forum. In fact, Bao Chunlai online usually when they are free (means no match, no need to prepare match, not now.) He viewed Chinese websites and chated with his friends by chatting tool. For Lin Dan, I think he like audio more than online, luckily, his online times more and more than before since this year. but most of time are chated with his friends when he was online. They practice more and more to prepare Athen, so I think they don't have more free time to online.

Wish Bao Chunlai can go to Athen this August and get good mark for his parents. Come on!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast