Victor JS Ahmad T, VICTOR durability issue

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by hgl13, Dec 1, 2015.

1. hgl13

hgl13 Regular Member

Although their rackets has been wonderful but they still have quality issues.

Ahmad T hairline crack
    1 piece of js10 4U
    1 piece of TK9000 4U

all with hairline crack, total 3 cracks in span of 2 months, No clashes or contacts whatsoever other than the shuttle.

20151201_212658.jpg

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Never ever quality issue. The T is the thickest location of the racket, so I doubt that it will crack there first if Victor has any quality issues.

Did you strung your rackets at the same stringer? 100% he is the culprit. It's so symmetrical on your Ahmad. I guess the JS10 and TK have the high noon disease, right?

3. hgl13

hgl13 Regular Member

It was strung by tournament stringer, hes also an official victor stringer for malaysia team. Funny thing the seller himself(tournament stringer) ask whether the racket has been restrung. He might be the culprit now you've mentioned because it might be strung by other shop assistant. First time utilizing their service as this racket was bought from them.

The js10 and tk was strung by reputable stringer (my main stringer for many years) I was present.

The js10 was a defected piece it was crack at the top of 1 oclock area where theres no pressure from stringing. I have no idea about the tk. Tk has a crack at 5 oclock near the gourmet.

I dont have pictures for the js10 and tk as it was already sent in for claim. Feel free comment, I would like to know more of the possible reasons

I was pretty surprise as well, the last thing I would expect an Ahmad to crack as it is such a solid piece.

#3 hgl13, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2015