Online shops for junior badminton apparels and shoes

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by alien9113, Dec 6, 2015.

1. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

So... Sunriseclick has ran out of stocks for my sizes (J150 for shirts and shorts) and there's only one option for shoes... which doesn't appeal to me. My size is 23.5cm for shoes by the way. And they don't appear to be restocking the junior section. :(

Aside from Sunriseclick, are there other online shops that sell junior apparels and shoes? Preferably a local online shop (Singapore), because I don't want to pay too much for shipping. But I don't mind if it's an Asian online shop or US online shop.

I found a lot of European online shops that offer junior apparels and shoes, but the taxes and shipping cost more than the item itself, so... it's not exactly cost effective for me to get them in. :( :eek:

For reference, I've attached the junior apparels size guide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance for any recommendations. :)

2. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

Just a quick update. I found my apparels in Uniqlo after roaming around a few shopping centres in both HK and SG. Bossini, Giordarno, Hang Ten, etc also have them.

Alternatives are NTUC Hypermart FBT shirts or you get your nieces/nephews to buy a few PE shirts and shorts for you. :p :)

As for shoes, I'm still looking. Will update again if I find something.

3. alien9113

alien9113 Regular Member

Shoes - Victor. Saw some on Taobao and decided to try my luck and is happy that they fit well. :)