Lin Dan Is My Favorite

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by peace, May 28, 2004.

1. peace

peace Regular Member

Hallo... I am Lin Dan's fans. How can I get the photos of Lin Dan. Anyone can give me ? I really thank you to anyone who want to give his photos or pics. And I also need his biography (biodata), like his address, phone, email address. Can he speak or write in English or just in Chinese ? I really want to contact him. Anyone want to help me ? Please.......:) :)

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
  3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
  4. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze
    abit of his biography n his recent results here => :)

p.s: click on the smiley

5. peace

peace Regular Member

Wow Cheung ... thanks. The photos are very nice. Where was the photos taken ? I really like them. But, how can I contact him ? I really really impressed about him.

What is his email address or maybe his website ? Can he speak and write in English, or only in Chinese ? Anyone can help me about this ? And maybe if any, I would like to get his address to.

By the way, if any of you has other Lin Dan's photos, please send. Lin Dan is really my favourite now. I am really impressed of him, especially after he won the All England 2004 and his performance in Thomas and Uber Cup in Jakarta.
    Anyone who has his photos in All England 2004 ?

About his photo with leather jacket, wow.... it's very nice. Where was he in the photo ? IS he a model of some brand of clothes. He is very handsome there.

Will he participate in Malaysian Open in the last of June ?

6. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

i got the pics of him wearing leather jacket in a sports news site.... it never say wat he was doing... hahaha........ :p

All England Pics

More pics of AE2004

Thomas Cup pics

go thru this threads.... there r pics inside... some r Lin Dan's n of cos other players :)

7. peace

peace Regular Member

Thank you so much Honghong. I really like the pics. If you have more please send me OK, I want to collect his photos.

Do you know how can I contact LIN DAN, may be his email address, website, home address, or anything else ? I dream that I can contact and meet him.:)

8. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

i got most of his pics from badmintonphoto.... cheung has given u the link above.... go search for it.......

i donno how to contact Lin Dan..... i wish i noe too :(
    tat's y i usually go c him when there r tournaments...... the latest i've watch is Thomas Cup in Jakarta

9. yukiko

yukiko Regular Member

student
    i wanna know too.. :p but maybe u can send mail to their club

10. peace

peace Regular Member

Are the photos in badmintonphoto website can be taken freely ? Or I must pay for them ?

I really dream to contact LIN DAN. So please if any of you have the address or email or phone or mobile phone number of him, tell me. I would be very thankful and grateful if I can get that.

By the way, Yukiko, what do you mean of their club ? Does it mean CHINA BADMINTON ASSOCIATION ? Do you have the address ?

If I can contact LIN DAN, can I use English, coz my Chinese is not fluent and not good also? Does anybody know ?

11. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

i just save the photos from badmintonphoto.com.... i didn't pay for any.... :p

Shasha posted the address of the China Badminton Team before... but it's in chinese.... check here => http://www.badmintonforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15719

anyway i don think u can get his mobile no.... if it was u, i don think u wan strangers or ur fans to call u, isn't it....??? it will b too disturbing for them.... they need privacy too.... :)
    send mails to him if u wanna contact the players.... but preferably in chinese.... i think they can only understand simple english....

#11 HoNgHoNg, May 31, 2004
    Last edited: May 31, 2004
  12. peace

peace Regular Member

Xie Xie Honghong. Maybe you're right. I must write in Chinese. BUt I don't know too if I write that He will send me a letter too. Coz I think he will be busy for his training as a preparation to the next Olympics.

As he is my favourite, I am afraid that I can not see him in the olympic badminton match... Till now, I don't know how to see, coz almost impossible for me at that time to go to Athens.
    maybe I just can watch him in the TV, but the problem is : Which channel taht will broadcast the match "LIVE" on TV. I dream about it. May be any of you can give me an information about this. I live in Nederland. I don't know coz I am really really new in Nederland. Maybe some of you can help me ?? :confused: :) :confused: :)

13. HoNgHoNg

HoNgHoNg Regular Member

yah... i think he'll be busy training for olympics....
    i donno wat channel is available in netherlands to view olympics....
    neither do i noe the channels available in spore tat will be broadcasting olympics live... i wish to noe tat too........ :confused:

14. yukiko

yukiko Regular Member

student
    honghong has answer for me.... yupp it's their association. but maybe u better use chinese. ;)

15. cocoa_butter

cocoa_butter Regular Member

curious!!

hey hey..i just want to ask...if you really got his contacts,will u actually reach him??has anyone reached him b4 by the way??
    anyway,are there any news about lin dan has attached to anyone??
    hehe..i juz want to know..hope you all dun mind to share!!;)
    i like him too..he plays very well..n he has a nice body too!!:p ....he took off his shirt after he defeated peter gade in the thomascup final..my friends and i,we were like "wow!!"..:cool:

16. peace

peace Regular Member

Yeah.... His body is very nice, I think all of athletes have their nice bodies. Isn't it ?

I don't know whether I can reach and contact him directly, but as his fans, I always support him wherever he go, and the nearest tournament is Olympics, coz I don't know and I'm not sure he will participate in Malaysian Open in the last of June. But I hope wherever he goes, he wins. :)

I really like his play. Wonderful and amazing ! His attack and defend are both really wonderful ! Seldom, I can see any badminton players now who plays like him.

17. cocoa_butter

yaya...true true...all athletes have nice bodies..;) ...by the way peace,where are you from?? i'm from penang,malaysia..anyway,just wanna ask you..do you know any of the malaysian badminton players?? or do u just plant your interests on the china team only??:rolleyes: (cos there is "lin dan"?? )..ehhe..kidding..:p

18. peace

peace Regular Member

HI Cocoa Butter .... I live in Holland. But wherever I live, I like Chinese player so much because of their performance. I like LIN DAN most, because of his ability. I also like all Chinese player, such as Bao Chunlai, Chen Hong, Xia Xuanze. And also the ladies too. Gong Ruina, etc. Wow, they have good skills and they are talented. :)

I also know Malaysian player, but only men. Because I think in Malaysian Ladies are not so good as the men. Isn't it ? Yeah, I like Wong Choon Hann also, because he often shows good performance too. And also the doubles, Lee Wan Wah and Choong Tan Fook, Chew Choon Eng and Chan Chong Ming, and may be the youngest Koo Kien Kiat. HAshim brothers. I know much enough. :)

I like badminton, very much. I like the player because of the ability and skills they have. That's why I like LIN DAN much, because his skills are very talented and amazing. Do you like LIN DAN too ? Or you prefer Malaysian ? :)

About China team is my interest, yeah as I told , they have good skills (almost all of them). But I am sure that Malaysian have the same too. BUt now my best vote goes to China team, especially my favourite LIN DAN. :p :p
    (It doesn't mean that I don't know Malaysian hehehehe...., but the Malaysian Ladies Team, ya I don't know.) :) :p

19. cocoa_butter

hie hie peace!!wow,u really know much about badminton eh!!hehehehe...yup yup..like u said,our girls performances here arent very impressive if u were to compare it with the boys..and i dun really know much about them too cos the news are very brief about them...the limelight usually goes to the boys' team..my favourite player in malaysia for the singles is wong choon hann:D ..and i think he is the best too!!as for doubles,i like lee wan wah n choong tan fook best cos i feel that they make a perfect partner...
    actually i started my interest in badminton when i was 14 ,when the 2002 thomascup was held in china...i watched the matches n i found it exciting...the final was between malaysia n indonesia..which made me so excited whenever malaysia scored a point..hehe..since then..i really love badminton..the players i mostly know is from countries like china,malaysia,denmark and indonesia only...by the way, do u know taufik hidayat from indonesia...i used to like him a lot...he is a good player too..but my interest now seems like have been switched to chinese players like lin dan and bao chun lai..ehhhe:p ...they are superb in their skills..especially lin dan..!! n oso blessed with good looks...agree?? my friend says he is not..hahaha:cool: ..
    anyway,peace..do u play badminton?? i play badminton but not very good in it..but it is fun..:) hehe...by the way, i am 16 this year n i'm a chinese girl...what about you?? i have never been to holland b4..my friend said there are a lot of flowers..tulips are famous there...as for the isle of penang,we have a lot of tasty n yummy food here..

20. badminfreak

badminfreak Regular Member

I wish I still lived in China... I live in UK
    you can also get some pics of Lin Dan on www.badmintonplanet.com just click on gallery after that. If you like XXZ there is really hot pics on him as well.:rolleyes: :p