mp23

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by dDOAN_007, May 30, 2004.

1. dDOAN_007

dDOAN_007 Regular Member

i bought a mp23.. whats good about it? i dont know anything about raquets >_<
    if its no good should i sell it?:confused:

2. JRMTL

JRMTL Regular Member

Math teacher and coach at Univesity of Montreal
    Equipment forum!

3. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part
    Hey, the mp-23 was just released this year, along with other new racquets, it's a good cheap racquet with a flexible shaft, although mine seems to be a bit stiff. Since I'm always on a budget, I bought this one and have no regrets bout it.

The colour scheme is nice, but it's all up to personal preference, the head of the racquet is made of graphite and shaft also of graphite and is quite a light racquet. It is 2U around 90-94 grammes in weight, which I think is a good thing, 'cause the overall built of the racquet is very light. Since the head is not heavy, the racquet is evenly balanced, so theoratically it is easier to defend in the game like catching smashes and stuff, but it's up to a person's skill level to catch smashes and stuff.

Well, anyways I feel the racquet is a good buy for me, don't know 'bout you, but overall the racquet is an all-rounder for me, strung with BG 66 string at 25 lbs (for you maybe BG 65 strung at a lower tension like 20 or 21 lbs?), and having a good grap around it, this racquet is one of the best value for money racquets I came past when I was searching for a new racquet.

Hope this helps

~Cheers.