Singapore Trip In July

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ants, May 30, 2004.

1. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I'm planning for a Spore trip in July. Not sure when , will keep you guys posted. Maybe we can meet up for coffee and maybe some badminton games.

2. armortec800

armortec800 Regular Member

You are most welcome to Singapore. Keep us informed.

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Going to Spore this weekend...

Hello , i will be going down to spore this weekend.. starting from sept 10-13. May not be able to go and play badminton.. but probably be able to meet up with any bcfers for coffee :)

4. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Hi Ants, at long last you can find time to visit us. Welcome man! :)

Your timing is just excellent for we will be having our "Cheers Asian Satellite Badminton Championships 2004" at the Singapore Badminton Hall at Guillemard Road from Wed, 8 Sep to Sun, 12 Sep. Fri, 10 Sep is the QF, Sat SF and Sun the Finals. I believe admission is FREE but please bring along a cushion to sit on as the seats for the public are concrete hard!

Up-and-coming players from HK, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and even Estonia? will be participating. From Malaysia, Yeoh Kay Bin (Seeded 1), Kuan Beng Hong (3/4), James Chua, Yogendran (5/8) and others will be in action. I personally would like to see how good Indonesian, Tommy Sugiarto is. Last year I saw Simon Santoso, who eventually became Indonesia's No 3.

I will try to spend as much time to watch these matches, except for today and Thursday. I will definitely watch Sat and Sun, and even Fri. Therefore it will be nice to meet up with you at the SBA Hall itself! Maybe, you are following the Malaysian contingent?

You can find details of the draw on the SBA website as follows:

http://www.singaporebadminton.org.sg

Please PM me if convenient and other Singapore BFers too who wish to watch and meet up with Ants! :p

5. ants

ants Regular Member

I will try to go and watch if i can... will be there from this coming thursday until sunday.