WTB: Kason Twister F9, C7, T20

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by arfandy, Jan 8, 2016.

1. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

Looking to buy KASON TWISTER rackets (F9, C7, T20) with specs 3UG5, acceptable condition 7.5~8/10 with few/several paintchips are OK but NO CRACKS, AND MUST BE ORIGINAL. Preferably able to ship out to Indonesia (neighboorhood countries as such Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand would be easier for payment, also got military family reside in those countries so i could easily track down "naughty" seller). Rackets would mainly be used for club training.. (racket donation would be good but no such thing as free meal). Budget SGD50~80/racket depending the condition and shipping cost agreement.

So if you've got unused KASON TWISTER sleeping around and you'll never use it, sell 'em to me.

FYI, buying brand new Kason Twister in Indonesia would cost me IDR 1.350.000/racket (SGD140 or RM430). I'm able to cover 50% for used racket and need to stock several of them. Dont sell me brand new rackets because it is wasted in the hand of trainees. Other brands as such yonex, victor, gosen, lining are quite pricey even for second hand stuff.... so yeah... cant ask for such brands with such lousy price-offer.

2. Chrisnim

Chrisnim Regular Member

Are you still interested in Kason Twister F9?
    I have 1 Brand New condition to let go.

3. ezzaneedaniel73

ezzaneedaniel73 Regular Member

Pls call me 0122077783 ezDaniel
    Interested