What exactly happened to Kim Dong Moon

Discussion in '2001 Sudirman Cup / World Championships' started by Adel, May 30, 2001.

1. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Harlow,

I've been reading quite a lot of posts over the past few mths regarding the disappearance of Kim DM. Here's a little sth I got from the Chinabadminton forum:
    Apparently, he's been injured, not so much physically as emotionally (after his bomb-out at the Olympics), to the extent that he was even considering HANGING UP HIS RACKET. So he took a 5 MONTH BREAK from competition (with or without the back injury) to think things over and is now prepared to make a comeback.

The Chinabadminton page reads like a gossip column during high-profile tournaments, which explains why I've been upping my visits there =P

All the best to Kim, though!

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    But Ha/Kim won the Korean Open (if my failing memory serves me correctly), right?

3. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Yeah, he took a break AFTER that.

4. May

May Guest

can i ask u where u get the patience to read through the stuff there???? cos i sure as hell dun have the patience to seat @ the comp, a chinese english dictionary on my lap, wading through the words.

5. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    My Chinese is pretty strong, that's why *ego*
    Plus I take it as an opportunity to keep in touch with the language, having not touched it for two years in school.