hello, a new comer:)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by ZTT1980, Jun 1, 2004.

1. ZTT1980

ZTT1980 Regular Member

hello, everybody. I am a girl from China. After graduation, I came to a new city,Shenzhen for my work. I came to this city for almost one year and find that people here are very active and young. This city is clean with lots of plants but I am so far from my parents and my familiar enviroment. Sometime I really miss my family, however, I know I should be strong for my bright future. I began to play badminton when I was a little girl. My father can play very well at that time so he teached me almost every week. I played better than others children at that time, the main reason, I think, maybe is my height. I am a tall girl in China so it is much more easier to hit the shuttle for me. :) I stopped badminton after I went to college with unknown reason. But, now I start it again. I always play with my friends at weekend if we are free. I want to make some friends here. We are the world. ;)

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome to BadmintonForum/BadmintonCentral. Lots of interesting articles, pictures, opinions etc. There're plenty of other people from China too, so there's opportunity for new friendships. :)

-dave

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Welcome to Bcbf! feel free to share you views and contribute to the forum.. hope to hear more from you. :)