Backup racquet/racquet to use when tired

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Ihasdapie, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Ihasdapie

Ihasdapie Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys. I currently use a 4U voltric 80 etune with bottom red parts. After around 4 hours(i usually play for an entire day - 10 am to 4 pm) , my arm gets a bit tired. Im thinking of buying a lighter racquet to when that occurs. ~100 CAD?

2. Phanou

Phanou Regular Member

Voltric 7 seems to fit the bill. it has a head heavy balance with a medium shaft

3. latecomer

latecomer Regular Member

selfemploy
    Anything would do including a ping pong paddle, the quality will not be there after 4 hours of playing anyway.

4. Ihasdapie

Ihasdapie Regular Member

Student
    I play my best when im a bit tired. I can still play after 4 hours easily, just i find it harder to do "fast shots" like defending or smashes well.

5. Ihasdapie

Ihasdapie Regular Member

Student
    Didnt like the voltic 7.have tried Victor hypernano 800. It worked really well except the price tag...

6. Suilven

Suilven Regular Member

Wow...you must be a elite athlete, 10 - 4pm with 4 hrs playing time is akin to running a marathon in Badminton terms, if you say you play better tired, how about treating yourself to a 10k run before you go to your Badminton Club at a later time, then spend a couple of hours playing quality Badminton with practice in between,if you are asking about a lightweight racket when you are basically sh@gged out near the end,there can't be any quality Badminton being played, quality over quantity i'd say.

#6 Suilven, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  7. Ihasdapie

Ihasdapie Regular Member

Student
    Sorry i have not had time in the past few days. I am of a high level in my age group, but of a intermediate level in the general scheme of things. I won some sort of Apacs contest on Facebook recently, and I think I have my backup racquet now. I believe its the Ziggler LHI, and a bag. I may review it as i saw a thread on the racquet a while back.