Players' and annual salaries

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by New_Guy04, Jun 5, 2004.

1. New_Guy04

New_Guy04 Regular Member

can anyone list the top ten professional players who earn the most money by playing badminton as of right now? it doesn't have to be JUST prize money, but the total amount of money they make from commercials, sponsorship, etc.

also, how much does kdm and ra make a year?? surely, they are the LEGENDS of rite now, how much more do they make than

ps. i already searched the forums, and they didn't have the following questions. prize moneys were discussed, but ussually ppl started talking about how tennis earns so much more money, and the threads usually got off topic... thx/

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    contract agreements are confidential. Only the government would know.(for tax purposes).

3. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    As i know for Msian National Team Allowance , for Juniors I think they are given RM700 to RM800 per month. Seniors are around RM1100 to 1500 per month. OF coz most of them earn more than that thru endorsements , advertisements , sponsorship from private sectors and individual etc. Like what cooler mentioned.. its confidential.