Is Yonex the only brand that has fakes?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by AsianStew, Jun 11, 2004.

1. AsianStew

AsianStew Regular Member

Tech Support
    Hey there everyone, just wondering if Yonex was the only brand that has fakes? I've been browsing through the forums and don't seem to have any other brand mentioned that has fakes for.

Anyways, another quick question. In South East Asia there's so many OEM manufacturers for badminton racquets, does anyone have a list of manufacturers or contact info/websites?

I'll be heading to South East Asia on a Cathay Pacific all asia pass...will be gone for 3 full months!
    I'll be hitting the following areas: Indonesia/Malaysia/Philippines, Taiwan and China!

Thanks

2. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman
    When you visit China, you can find that many brands having fake rackets, just as Wilson, Fischer, Bridgestone......

3. dragon62

dragon62 Regular Member

i think almost every top badminton company has fakes..if not fakes then cheap knockoffs such as the Domino T10 Titanium Mesh or the new Black Knight MusclePowers ..i think its muscle powers...one worded..cant remember, just remember that the numbers are like 1000, 3000 and stuff that LOOKS like Muscle Power so noobs can go like "oh this guy has a MP100" i'll buy this BK Muscle Power 1000 and etc.. no offense to the people who actually own the racquets, they arent that bad but think up of your own names, not stealing publicity from other brands