User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lee Hyo Jung

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lee-lee View Post
    OMG, how could I forget?!!! She was EXCEPTIONAL in those games in Uber Cup. I will never forget 2010 Uber Cup!!

This reminds me when the first article on her engagement broke out, several people in Korea were commenting , "I thought LHJ and LYD would've ended up together" in the replies section. Some of them actually posted on her homepage, and she actually replied back. (I think her response was similar to LOL in Korean or laughing face or something).

Anyways, I really miss them playing together!! LHJ and LYD were my favorite XD player ever!

Maybe LHJ has all along treated LYD as her younger brother and showered him with all her sisterly love?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Maybe LHJ has all along treated LYD as her younger brother and showered him with all her sisterly love?
    I think she said so repeatedly that he's like a little brother to her. lol.
    I just thought it was funny that some people wrote that in replies to an article announcing her engagement to another guy, lol.
    anyways, I should go to sleep soon as I have to get up at 5 am tomorrow. but sometimes this site keeps me up all night and sometimes I don't come in for weeks! lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lee-lee View Post
    I think she said so repeatedly that he's like a little brother to her. lol.
    I just thought it was funny that some people wrote that in replies to an article announcing her engagement to another guy, lol.
    anyways, I should go to sleep soon as I have to get up at 5 am tomorrow. but sometimes this site keeps me up all night and sometimes I don't come in for weeks! lol
    Now that you reminded me of the different time zone, I will have to get myself adjusted to New York's time and weather when I visit with two of my friends for two weeks from Oct 7.

It has been a long, long while since I stepped foot on US soil (late 80's), then on the West coast. Of course we will enter Canada to get to Montreal and Toronto as well, but unfortunately not all the way to Vancouver to say hello to madbad and other BC friends. But I won't be bringing my badminton gears.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Now that you reminded me of the different time zone, I will have to get myself adjusted to New York's time and weather when I visit with two of my friends for two weeks from Oct 7.

It has been a long, long while since I stepped foot on US soil (late 80's), then on the West coast. Of course we will enter Canada to get to Montreal and Toronto as well, but unfortunately not all the way to Vancouver to say hello to madbad and other BC friends. But I won't be bringing my badminton gears.
    WHAT??? Sacrilegious!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't believe lee hyo jung's thread only got 3 pages. it's sad for someone who won uber cup, gold medal olympic and asian game respectively

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She was a low profile player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More pre-wedding pictures!

BTW, LYD and LHJ both won the doubles separately in Korea National Game today. (LYD with Jo Kwon Woo and LHJ with Kim Min Seo. LYD won against KSH in semi-finals in 21-11, 21-17 and won easily against the relatively unknown team in the finals; LHJ won against HJE in finals in 27-25, 21-12.) I want to see those games!

Name:  jpg.jp.jpg
Views: 1845
Size:  37.7 KB

Name:  jpg2.jp.jpg
Views: 1621
Size:  53.6 KB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In which tournament Lee Hyo Jung hops on to Shin Baek Cheol at the end of the match?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blindfury View Post
    In which tournament Lee Hyo Jung hops on to Shin Baek Cheol at the end of the match?
    might be Asian Games?

they won the gold there so I assume so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heong View Post
    might be Asian Games?

they won the gold there so I assume so
    Yes indeed but it did not happen in the finals, that throws me off :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she hopped into SBC's arms after winning against He Hanbin/Ma Jin in the semis

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol very nice

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lee Hyo Jung at ease in new life as coach, wife, and mother

"http://www.badzine.net/features/lee-hyo-jung-at-ease-in-new-life-as-coach-wife-and-mother/22795/"

EXCERPTS:

Badzine: What would you say is the biggest change in yourself between your days as a player and your life now? Lee Hyo Jung: The biggest change for me has been that my mind is at much more at ease than when I was playing internationally. I was working so hard to maintain my fitness and to keep playing well, now my mind is more at ease and so is my body.

Badzine: Is there anything you miss about your life as an athlete? Lee Hyo Jung: I can’t say there’s anything I really miss about the athlete’s life. I have a husband now, and a child, we’re a family so I’m really satisfied. I guess when I’m with the players and they’re training, I do occasionally feel ‘Oh, I should be playing too,’ I mean, such thoughts do occur to me but so far, I can say that it certainly hasn’t bothered me that I’m no longer playing.

Badzine: 2012 was your first year as a coach. How well do you think you adapted to the new role? Lee Hyo Jung: In a way, it’s harder being a coach. When I was playing, the coaches told me to work on something and I just had to do it. Now, I have to pay attention to what the players are doing and figure out what they need before I give them any instructions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3