Morten Frost

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Cheung, Dec 31, 1969.

1. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Re: Organisation

<html>Hmmm,<p>In terms of head coach, a top player may not necesarily make a good coach or a good manager.<p>I know of one Indonesian coach, lovely strokes, great technique but it's difficult to learn from him.<br>I think badminton skills came so naturally to him that it's difficult to comprehend why other people can't learn so easily!!<p>Cheung<p><p><br>: yeah. there was a few articles in Malaysian Star a few weeks ago. Frost didn't disclose the real reason but the relationship between BAM and Frost got pretty sour in the past few months, and that's probbaly why he left.<p>: now rumors has it that Park Joo Bong doesn't want to be head coach and the next candidate is Misbun Sidek.<p>: I wonder how Frost resignation will affect Malaysian's men single players.<p>: kwun<p>: : Does anybody know about a story that Frost is leaving his coaching position in M'sia?<p>: : I found it on a M'sian badmnton site but the story doesn't seem to have found its way into badminton.org or IBF sites (if it's true).<p>: : Can Anybody confirm or refute the story?<p>
    </html>

2. malaysian

malaysian Guest

<html>frost has left..and now park ju bong is the coach for doubles.. as for singles, BAM has no intention to hire anyone from overseas at the moment..<p>: yeah. there was a few articles in Malaysian Star a few weeks ago. Frost didn't disclose the real reason but the relationship between BAM and Frost got pretty sour in the past few months, and that's probbaly why he left.<p>: now rumors has it that Park Joo Bong doesn't want to be head coach and the next candidate is Misbun Sidek.<p>: I wonder how Frost resignation will affect Malaysian's men single players.<p>: kwun<p>: : Does anybody know about a story that Frost is leaving his coaching position in M'sia?<p>: : I found it on a M'sian badmnton site but the story doesn't seem to have found its way into badminton.org or IBF sites (if it's true).<p>: : Can Anybody confirm or refute the story?<p>
    </html>