Confusion at the Airport

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BaMBaM, Jun 1, 2001.

1. BaMBaM

BaMBaM Guest

Since most of the players are sponsored by Yonex and pretty much everyone has the same model Yonex equipment bag, would there be confusion at the airport baggage claim? Or would the players be too worried about crazy baggage handlers and take it on as a carry on.

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    All the bags have tags on them with their name on it, shouldn't be a problem finding the right bags

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    interesting question... .when i go travel with my racket bag, i always carry it with me. i don't trust my rackets with anyone else... but then, these CN rackets are so much more durable.....

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    but CN rackets are also so much more valuable too :)

5. mbelinda

mbelinda Guest

Why dont' Yonex made in different colors for different countries like their clothing. Say for instance, China with red, Malaysia with yellow, Indonesia probably with red and white or maybe some other colors. This way you don't have to worry about losing your baggage or to flipat each tag for you baggage.

6. BaMBaM

BaMBaM Guest

They probably pack their racquet bags in a separate and larger suitcase composed of Ultra High Modulus Graphite and Ultimum Ti, and overlayed with Titanium Mesh. On top of that, 3 layers of BG88Ti strings are wound around the suitcase.

7. Calvin

Calvin Guest

Rackets are strung on site, due to high altitude, air pressure differences of flight affecting tension.