User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can I join in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonexer
    At this moment I can't confirm the court yet. Only tsystem has responded positively. I need at least 2 more confirmed players before I proceed to book a court. The court fee is $7.40 per hour at peak hours and $3.50 for non-peak (only 7am-6pm weekdays).

And btw the courts are very difficult to get. Based on my past experience, its always less then 50% chances of getting one for the desired time and day. Thats why we need those interested to specify a few alternate days they can play so we have better chances of getting a court.

(For week 30/06 - 06/07 only) - 1 court; 2 hours
    Nick/Days available/Time

Carbonexer/Sat & Sun/8am to 12pm, Mon & Tue/After 7pm
    Tsystem/Sat & Sun/Anytime, Weekdays/Anytime after 7pm

I'm keen to play in Delta too, presently playing every sunday in Delta. I wish to play on weekday, except monday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Carbonexer
    At this moment I can't confirm the court yet. Only tsystem has responded positively. I need at least 2 more confirmed players before I proceed to book a court. The court fee is $7.40 per hour at peak hours and $3.50 for non-peak (only 7am-6pm weekdays).

And btw the courts are very difficult to get. Based on my past experience, its always less then 50% chances of getting one for the desired time and day. Thats why we need those interested to specify a few alternate days they can play so we have better chances of getting a court.

Nick/Days available/Time

i think i can make it on weekdays after 7pm. i'm afraid i cant make it on the weekends. location shouldnt pose as problem to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm free on weekdays after 5.30..sat after 1.30..i wan to play!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick/Days available/Time
    adrianzg/sat/after 1.30pm, weekdays after 5.30pm

i'm 19/m..doing ns now..hai..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great. Response seems to be quite positive so far. Based on the replies, this is what I gathered.

Nick/Days available/Time

adrianzg/Sat/After 1.30pm, Weekdays/After 5.30pm
    theoryjack/Weekdays/After 7pm
    waund/Weekdays (except Mon)/Anytime???

Looks like all of us can play on weekdays. This is what I will try to book.....
    1st preference - this coming Wednesday (30/06) 8pm - 10pm
    2nd preference - next Tuesday (06/07) 8pm - 10pm

On Monday noon, I will SMS to those I know their mobile number (already posted in this board) to confirm playing. To those I don't have, I will PM you my number. Thank you.
    Last edited by Carbonexer; 06-27-2004 at 10:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PLEASE IGNORE THE ABOVE MESSAGE. Here's the edited message.

Great. Response seems to be quite positive so far. Based on the replies, this is what I gathered.

Nick/Days available/Time

Looks like all the 5 of us can play on weekdays. Unfortunately I can't play on this coming Thursday and Friday due to work commitments. When we meet up for the games, we can then plan for the following week sessions.

This is what I will try to book..... 2nd preference in case the 1st one not available.

Please reply to this thread by indicating whether you can or can't make it on any of these two dates.

Booking has to be made on this coming Tuesday 7am so please SMS me at 97958867 by Monday noon to confirm your attendance. I will have to pay for the court first (about S$15) so if you confirmed coming, please be responsible enough to turn up. Looking forward to a nice and enjoyable games with you guys. Thank you.
    Last edited by Carbonexer; 06-27-2004 at 10:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PLEASE IGNORE THE ABOVE MESSAGE. Here's the edited message.

Nick/Days available/Time

Looks like all the 5 of us can play on weekdays. Unfortunately I can't play on this coming Thursday and Friday due to work commitments. When we meet up for the games, we can then plan for the following week sessions.

This is what I will try to book..... 2nd preference in case the 1st one not available.

Please reply to this thread by indicating whether you can or can't make it on any of these two dates.

Booking has to be made on this coming Tuesday 7am so please SMS me at 97958867 by Monday noon to confirm your attendance. I will have to pay for the court first (about S$15) so if you confirmed coming, please be responsible enough to turn up. Looking forward to a nice and enjoyable games with you guys. Thank you.

Sorry for the very late reply. I've been busy for these few days. I'm very sorry to say both days i could not make it. But should not be a problem from next week wednesday onwards. I will be free on most weekdays except monday from 7pm onwards. Hope to hear from you guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waund
    Sorry for the very late reply. I've been busy for these few days. I'm very sorry to say both days i could not make it. But should not be a problem from next week wednesday onwards. I will be free on most weekdays except monday from 7pm onwards. Hope to hear from you guys.
    Late reply is better than no reply at all. I get 2 late replies and 2 no replies. Don't know why suddenly everyone MIA. Its really hard to arrange for everyone to play.

Those who is still keen to play next week, please SMS me since its easier to SMS then to post a reply here when everyone is so busy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Late reply is better than no reply at all. I get 2 late replies and 2 no replies. Don't know why suddenly everyone MIA. Its really hard to arrange for everyone to play.

Those who is still keen to play next week, please SMS me since its easier to SMS then to post a reply here when everyone is so busy.
    Thanx for replying. Next week i will be free on thurs and fri nite. Do drop me a mail @ waund74@yahoo.com.sg. Hope to hear from you soon.

David

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

argh..sorry..i can't play till so late..maybe 6 to 8 is ok..sorry..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    r u guyz playing tomolo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shindeia
    r u guyz playing tomolo?
    NO! I already gave up arranging all these. Very difficult to coordinate when these people don't coorporate. One moment all say wanna play. Then immediately when I asked them to confirm, no one replied. Leave my mobile number here also no one sms me except tsystem on the last minute. As if all of the sudden these people were abducted by some aliens to play badminton in Mars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apologies to carbonexer

NO! I already gave up arranging all these. Very difficult to coordinate when these people don't coorporate. One moment all say wanna play. Then immediately when I asked them to confirm, no one replied. Leave my mobile number here also no one sms me except tsystem on the last minute. As if all of the sudden these people were abducted by some aliens to play badminton in Mars.
    i think most of us forgot to check back here (like me). i only check my email regularly. i visit these forums only when im free during work, which is v.seldom.

by the way, sorry for not replying (yea.. i was one of the few which did not sms you ). im still free on weekdays after 7pm. delta seems kinda far from my house, and since we're playing until so late, distance might pose as a potential burden(i have yet to collect my driver's license), esp since im working kinda early (9.30am, and i usually sleep long hours )

shall we organise another session? perhaps we can leave our contacts here for easy reference?

my mobile number is 98392739.

oh yea, and i will be enlisted to the army soon. will not be able to join you guys after aug 15.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why not just come to my session? no need arrangement wotsoever... tsystem came, also altis... try it out man...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bbgg458
    why not just come to my session? no need arrangement wotsoever... tsystem came, also altis... try it out man...
    Hi bbgg458,

Can join you guys this Sat? Wasn't able to participate for quite sometime due to work commitments . Hope to play soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by tsystem
    Hi bbgg458,

Can join you guys this Sat? Wasn't able to participate for quite sometime due to work commitments . Hope to play soon
    Hi tsystem, just come we'll be there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default comments??

tsystem, thot you din enjoy the game last sat was it me? he he... so any comments about the group there after two sessions??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast