User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore,Bangkok
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I want to buy a NS8000 & 7000 2U in Thailand.

    By this week is it possible? I shall be there on Wednesday and back the next day. Both 2U G4.

    Who can make special availability for the NS8000?

    TIA.

  2. #2
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armortec800
    By this week is it possible? I shall be there on Wednesday and back the next day. Both 2U G4.

    Who can make special availability for the NS8000?

    TIA.
    Its hard to get 2U since most of their stocks is either 4U and 3U. I can try to get special arrangement for you to get those stuffs. I'm not sure weather they can give it to you by this week.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore,Bangkok
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi ants,

    I stay put in Royal Princess in Bangna. I shall be too busy on my trip that I do not have time to wander around. Ants, let me know soon as I am flying this wednesday. TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Its hard to get 2U since most of their stocks is either 4U and 3U. I can try to get special arrangement for you to get those stuffs. I'm not sure weather they can give it to you by this week.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Its hard to get 2U since most of their stocks is either 4U and 3U. I can try to get special arrangement for you to get those stuffs. I'm not sure weather they can give it to you by this week.
    hmmm... i thought they don't make 4U for nanospeed... they only make 3U and 2U...

  5. #5
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzdavid0h
    hmmm... i thought they don't make 4U for nanospeed... they only make 3U and 2U...
    What i mean is that in general the Yonex rackets in Thailand are mostly 4Us and 3Us.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    What i mean is that in general the Yonex rackets in Thailand are mostly 4Us and 3Us.
    I can agree with that. You'd be hard-pressed to find any 2U rackets at all. I found a 2U Cab 21 awhile back and am regretting not buying it now as all they sell are 3Us now.

Similar Threads

  1. WTT: Yonex Arc10 for Yonex NS8000/7700/7000
    By llpjlau in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 05-26-2010, 11:58 AM
  2. Nanospeed 8000 vs NS 7000 3U vs NS 7000 2U
    By NifeBlade in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 7
    : 01-06-2008, 11:51 PM
  3. NS8000 2U or 3U?
    By Pre-emptive in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 7
    : 06-09-2005, 02:25 AM
  4. Nanospeed 7000 and 8000 prices in Thailand
    By Javalina in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 05-09-2005, 11:11 PM
  5. NS8000 available in Thailand?
    By armortec800 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 7
    : 04-19-2005, 01:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •