Lee's is at Taste of Asia

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by evolution0, Jul 3, 2004.

1. evolution0

evolution0 Regular Member

I am sure most of you probaly didn't hear about it but there is the festival they had last year called "The taste of asia, which erm what supposed to be for food I think but this year they got like seneca, Lees and other people there. Anyways, I'm not sure if they are selling any raquets there because there is no machine to string but, they brought a bunch of raquets, birdies for display. They also have their price list, membership and stuff. I saw an mp 88, 99, cab 20 ms and some other isometric raquets along with some other ones.

2. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    we have the similar of event in here, Columbus, Ohio. :)
    But it's all for food........we don't have things like that.

3. silentlight

silentlight Regular Member

student/programmer
    Yeah, I was there yesterday and got to talk a little bit with the girl (club member) in the kiosk. I saw the at800 offensive and defensive as well as the at300. There were also Forza racquets amongst the rest.

4. charzord

charzord Regular Member

Student
    cool silentlight came to T.O??? nice :D yeah, i just came back home from that place. Half of the stalls were nto even about food, and it was mostly chinese stuff :p . Anyways, it was pretty cool watchign people play b ball, and stinky tofu really stinks!!!:eek:

5. silentlight

silentlight Regular Member

student/programmer
    Yeah, we watched the basketball competition as well. Damn, I didn't know there was some stinky tofu there, my friends told me about that but I've never seen or tried it. It's supposedly really good.