User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 70
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Fleet Badminton Racket

    Fleet seems to be a very popular Yonex clone in Malaysia. Is it well receive in other countries? Is it any good ? I heard from my friend that the owner is related to ProAce.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpool
    Fleet seems to be a very popular Yonex clone in Malaysia. Is it well receive in other countries? Is it any good ? I heard from my friend that the owner is related to ProAce.
    I am not sure if the owner is related to ProAce, but I have heard people saying it's a Taiwan brand. It is also pretty popular in Taiwan nowadays because of the affordable price (pretty much like 30% off the Yonex's price)

    The quality is OK, I have tried my friend's racquet once (I forgot the model) and it felt ok, but nothing special.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    I am not sure if the owner is related to ProAce, but I have heard people saying it's a Taiwan brand. It is also pretty popular in Taiwan nowadays because of the affordable price (pretty much like 30% off the Yonex's price)

    The quality is OK, I have tried my friend's racquet once (I forgot the model) and it felt ok, but nothing special.
    The armor series for Yonex cost around US$200.00 per piece in Malaysia. As for Fleet it is US$55 for TWO pieces and it come with a Fleet bag

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpool
    The armor series for Yonex cost around US$200.00 per piece in Malaysia. As for Fleet it is US$55 for TWO pieces and it come with a Fleet bag
    That's exactly what I am saying, Fleet's price is cheaper.

    Since you put a questioning face, So what was your question?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    That's exactly what I am saying, Fleet's price is cheaper.

    Since you put a questioning face, So what was your question?
    Mind boggling about the huge price discrepancy...and since u r in US ...Is it available there?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpool
    The armor series for Yonex cost around US$200.00 per piece in Malaysia. As for Fleet it is US$55 for TWO pieces and it come with a Fleet bag
    The new FT series of fleet just come out recently. Some of my friends have tried them out and they told me they were very good. But the price is not cheap around NT 2500.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpool
    Mind boggling about the huge price discrepancy...and since u r in US ...Is it available there?
    I haven't seen much in the US yet, none of the stores I know have them.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huijun
    The new FT series of fleet just come out recently. Some of my friends have tried them out and they told me they were very good. But the price is not cheap around NT 2500.
    Hmm, the price has surely went up some. However, it is still cheaper than Yonex anyway. That's a good thing and I know lots of students buy them

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default other series of fleet rackets

    other serise of fleet rackets!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    TW
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One thing I like Fleet is that, they usually have 2U, 3U, 4U options for lots of their models. Unlike Yonex, who usually only have 2 options (either 2/3U or 3/4U) per model.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huijun
    other serise of fleet rackets!
    Huijun, thanks for all those great picture. In Malaysia Fleet racket comes in Open Series, Muscle Power, and Armor Tech. The most expensive piece ( I am not sure of the model ) comes in a wood design patent. Like those car dash board.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i got one fleet racket...armor ace 700(clone of armortec 700) .. not bad.. can produce powerful smashing and i bought it for rm120 only... worth buying

    regards

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liverpool
    Mind boggling about the huge price discrepancy...and since u r in US ...Is it available there?
    In US, badminton's market is fairly small. The giant Yonex took the majority of the share, which makes the others having a hard time to survive. We do have various of brands in Gosen, BK, Yangyang, etc. However, it's almost impossible to just hold up a business by carrying just 1 brand here.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Nano Power Series/Professional Series

    Quote Originally Posted by huijun
    The new FT series of fleet just come out recently. Some of my friends have tried them out and they told me they were very good. But the price is not cheap around NT 2500.
    If I read correctly, the recommended string tension for the Nano Power Series 2U and Professional Series 2U is 28lbs-30lbs?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altis
    If I read correctly, the recommended string tension for the Nano Power Series 2U and Professional Series 2U is 28lbs-30lbs?
    I think that's more like the max tension (to qualify warranty, if any) it can handle. You can surely lower the tension if you want to.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altis
    If I read correctly, the recommended string tension for the Nano Power Series 2U and Professional Series 2U is 28lbs-30lbs?
    Yes, but 28 lbs is too high for many people. I can only handle 27 lbs....

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brandonwong
    i got one fleet racket...armor ace 700(clone of armortec 700) .. not bad.. can produce powerful smashing and i bought it for rm120 only... worth buying

    regards
    Brandon...2 pieces for RM200 with a beautiful Fleet bag and two pieces of Fleet grip.....Interested? I am not making any profit from u...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Fleet Superstar 4u racket
    By ryozoemiko in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 07-19-2011, 12:25 PM
  2. FS/FT: Fleet Kevlar 99 for other racket in singapore
    By gmksg in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 04-27-2011, 01:27 AM
  3. FS: Fleet Woven 999 with Yonex black BG66 + Full length fleet racket case - AS NEW - 40
    By burr_ger in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 06-18-2010, 12:30 PM
  4. Fleet racket recommendation
    By Jinky in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 18
    : 03-27-2007, 04:00 AM
  5. Fleet : Nano Force 300 racket
    By anfan2000 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 1
    : 01-26-2007, 05:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •