Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Fleet woven 1000

Pix of my friend's Fleet
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ksumojo; 02-27-2010 at 04:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the review...hopefully i get my Fleet Woven 1000 by Friday =D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Woven 1000 and Woven 2000

Recently I bought W1000 3U and W2000 4U. Rackets have decent, elegant design based on woven carbon structure. Each racket came with its own specification (weight, balance point), see picture. I checked the weight of stringed rackets (no overgrip). Actually, my 4U is 88,9g and 3U is 91,2g.

I must say, that probably due to longer shaft, the rackets are a rather flexy to me. I prefer W2000 4U more, especially for doubles playing. Its fast, agile racket. But I still have the troubles to generate power shots with both rackets.

Sometimes you need longer time to adjust with new racket. So Im giving them more time. Generally speaking, these two Fleets are well-built rackets, no crap.
    Name:  P1030689.jpg
Views: 4148
Size:  62.4 KB

Name:  P1030690.jpg
Views: 3549
Size:  78.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

didnt know there was a fleet woven 2000...getting my info on fleet from this website mainly: http://www.fleet.com.my/p-rMain.htm

are there any other websites?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fleet Woven Rcquet

Quote Originally Posted by limak View Post
    Recently I bought W1000 3U and W2000 4U. Rackets have decent, elegant design based on woven carbon structure. Each racket came with its own specification (weight, balance point), see picture. I checked the weight of stringed rackets (no overgrip). Actually, my 4U is 88,9g and 3U is 91,2g.

I must say, that probably due to longer shaft, the rackets are a rather flexy to me. I prefer W2000 4U more, especially for doubles playing. Its fast, agile racket. But I still have the troubles to generate power shots with both rackets.

Sometimes you need longer time to adjust with new racket. So Im giving them more time. Generally speaking, these two Fleets are well-built rackets, no crap.

Do you know what the string tension is on both of your racquets? Mine is strung with NBG 95 at 27lb which gives pretty good power on the smashes. My other 2 friends, one of them strung at 25lb with NBG 95, the smashes still powerful. However, the other person who has the string tension of 24lb with BG65 doesn't give me the power that I wanted. It may have something to do with the type of the string and also the tension. Being a flexy shaft or lower tension string, the shuttle will stay on the string bed longer which would make it feel like playing with a lower tension string. Increase string tension may help. This is the case for me. Hope that helps!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fleet Woven Rcquet

[quote=limak;1375284]Recently I bought W1000 3U and W2000 4U. Rackets have decent, elegant design based on woven carbon structure. Each racket came with its own specification (weight, balance point), see picture. I checked the weight of stringed rackets (no overgrip). Actually, my 4U is 88,9g and 3U is 91,2g.

Do you know what the string tension is on both of your racquets? Mine is strung with NBG 95 at 27lb which gives pretty good power on the smashes. My other 2 friends, one of them strung at 25lb with NBG 95, the smashes still powerful. However, the other person who has the string tension of 24lb with BG65 doesn't give me the power that I wanted. It may have something to do with the type of the string and also the tension. Being a flexy shaft or lower tension string, the shuttle will stay on the string bed longer which would make it feel like playing with a lower tension string. Increase string tension may help. This is the case for me. Hope that helps!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ksumojo View Post
    BG65 Ti, string tension 26 lb. Yes, both the string type and string tension may be "the part of my story". But more relevant are personal playing characteristics IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my fleet woven 1000 has quite a strange balance point....with 2 overgrips on it....it is 261mm from the cap....

but i still can get nice power from it. while also being able to maneuver very fast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone has reviews on fleet 100? im getting soon..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow. i hope fleet rackets would be available here in the philippines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limak View Post

Hi Limak,

From the forum, i see that you own woven 1000 and 2000? Can you please tell me what is the difference between fleet woven 1000 and 2000 ??

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dexter980 View Post
    Hi Limak,

From the forum, i see that you own woven 1000 and 2000? Can you please tell me what is the difference between fleet woven 1000 and 2000 ??
    Regards
    W1000 its a little bit heavier and more robust IMO. But I broke it during the forhend clear last week. It broke 1-2 cm from the handle. It was seldom used so I think there had to be some material defect inside the shaft. So now I own W2000 only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow you must be really strong! If you dont mind, can you please show us the picture of the damage area . I just got my woven1000, I am really enjoying it. It take less energy to manage but in saying this when smash, there is this kick-back effect (compared to arc saber 8DX).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys, im living in hk and i was wondering where can you get a fleet badminton racket there? havent seen any around, much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterex196 View Post
    hey guys, im living in hk and i was wondering where can you get a fleet badminton racket there? havent seen any around, much
    Try sohubuy.com, it is hong kong based.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone use Woven 1000 II and Woven Ti-888 ? Would be interested to hear the review.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone own and tried Fleet 1000 and Fleet 1000 II (TW version)? Care to share?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast