User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey - did i just hear myself being called a nutcase?

this thread gets a bit heavy, so let's lighten up! there are many a ghost floating around, and i guess this one came out to the light for me.

each club and community center has it's good points and it's share of faults. in most cases, the organizers or management try to get the best mix which in their opinion or experience works the best for the members or patrons. better clubs and centers will be receptive to member feedback and of course make the changes. but changes often takes time, and in some cases may not yield the desired outcome. so there needs to be periods of adjustment.

in the vrc, there are mechanisms to keep the club running smoothly, although some seemed to be sidetracked. but remember, it takes member active participation in the running to make sure that any issues affecting members are properly resolved. in other words, if you have an issue or problem raise it through the directors and participate in helping with resolutions. (but don't nag, or whine. think it through objectively and convey it clearly).

the club president is a very approachable person, there are a number of other directors that are receptive (not me - i'll bite your ugly head off!). so let us know if there are problems that affect your enjoyment of the club.

and if you come and bug me while i play, i will kick your a** into the squash courts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dude, that sounds like an invitation! We should call it the BADRAD OPEN TOURNAMENT

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    hey - did i just hear myself being called a nutcase?

and if you come and bug me while i play, i will kick your a** into the squash courts!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    Dude, that sounds like an invitation! We should call it the BADRAD OPEN TOURNAMENT
    No - it'll be called the "BADRAD KICK YOUR A*** INTO THE SQUASH COURTS TOURNEY."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    Isn't there a backlog of students C1 has been trying to clear? I thought that they're not taking in any more people. Darryl Yung's probably the only coach worth taking lessons from C1. Not just experienced and talented, Darryl has a reputation of being such a good teacher. Wood_22_Chuck could elaborate that better since he took lessons from Darryl before.
    why aren't they taking in any more ppl? does that mean i get booted next time i book a private lesson?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4