User Tag List

Thread: halo : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile halo : )

hey, i came across this forum through google.com. seeing that im a badminton addict i decided to join.. (though i'm not pro at it). i'm 14 this year, and i've been playing badminton since 5th grade, which is around 3-4 years. my P.E teacher recommended me to get a coach so that's how it begun im american born chinese, currently living in Taiwan. Lots of good badminton players here! I moved here from Singapore, last year- i was on the senior team when i was in 6-7th grade. But now that I've moved here, it's much tougher competing cause there's lots of good players! I'm in grade 9 next year, so I can try out for the JV team and i'll be looking forward to that i play in school / outside school (organised by parents) tournaments yearly. well i use a Yonex Titanium model and i prefer feathered shuttles...I recently got new badminton shoes from Singapore too I'm attending camp right now (at Taiwan University) every morning from 9-12 for a month just becoming better, and learning more skills at badminton.

.. i think i said too much
    well i look forward posting around here....
    Last edited by livii; 07-12-2004 at 08:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by livii
    hey, i came across this forum through google.com. seeing that im a badminton addict i decided to join.. (though i'm not pro at it). i'm 14 this year, and i've been playing badminton since 5th grade, which is around 3-4 years. my P.E teacher recommended me to get a coach so that's how it begun im american born chinese, currently living in Taiwan. Lots of good badminton players here! I moved here from Singapore, last year- i was on the senior team when i was in 6-7th grade. But now that I've moved here, it's much tougher competing cause there's lots of good players! I'm in grade 9 next year, so I can try out for the JV team and i'll be looking forward to that i play in school / outside school (organised by parents) tournaments yearly. well i use a Yonex Titanium model and i prefer feathered shuttles...I recently got new badminton shoes from Singapore too I'm attending camp right now (at Taiwan University) every morning from 9-12 for a month just becoming better, and learning more skills at badminton.

Hi, what up?
    I am just wondering if you go to TAS? Many American born chinese go there and I think you will meet lots of friends there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by livii

Heyy !! I'm turning 14 this year too . I've been playing badminton for about 4 months only . But I'm enjoying every minute I get on court =) Anyways , welcome to BadmintonCentral livii !!