Comparison: Prince Bolt vs. Prince Warrior

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by trojan7, Jul 19, 2004.

1. trojan7

trojan7 Regular Member

Hello,

Could any of you tell me the difference between a Prince Bolt and a Prince Warrior? Both are T-joint. Both are priced at less than $70. Both are isometric in head shape.

Thanks for the info!
    ^_^x

2. vincenterika

vincenterika Regular Member

Roamer
    Hey I own Prince Bolt...very nice color,
    Quite Powerful, with BG 65Ti at 22 lbs,

Easy to play high clear but smash power is worth than Yonex TI 10

3. trojan7

trojan7 Regular Member

Thanks vincenterika.

I'm planning to buy a new racquet (old is Prince Rage Y-joint, $30). Something more powerful (I like to smash a lot). So at first, my eye was on the Yonex Carbonex 20 SP ($95), base on the rave reviews from this site. But then I was happy with the performance of my old racquet until I decided that I needed more power. So if I could find another Prince racquet that could provide me the power I needed then I'll stick with a Prince racquet. Besides, Prince high end racquets are less expensive than some of Yonex middle class racquets.

So looking at some stores, I came into this two racquets (Bolt, Warrior). Looking at the info from the frames, they have identical attributes. So here I am asking for the difference between the two.

^_^x

4. vincenterika

vincenterika Regular Member

Roamer
    But I never played Warrior........
    It's the Y joint one right?
    The Bolt is oval head shape

5. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman

Warrior is T-joint in Hong Kong and is Y-joint in some other countries. It is last generation with white enamel coated and iso head shape.

But all Warriors are disappeared within 1 night, it may be due to new generation 2400, 2800 series come.

6. jeeves

jeeves Regular Member

As much as I like Prince rackets. Do NOT get the Warrior as they are EXTREMELY notorious for being easily broken. (nice paint job though) Furthermore, it feels.... weird.... must be the head heaviness and flexible shaft.

If you want a good Y-joint, go for the QFElite instead (stiff and light) relatively cheap at around 2.5k PHP. Great responsiveness when hitting. If you want a traditional T, check out the new NXG series. Prince's answer to the Yonex Armortechs. Right about the same balance without the hefty price tag.

If you are getting one, better get it soon coz the Toby's sale ends soon.

7. CSH_Polyresins

CSH_Polyresins New Member

ACCT. EXECUTIVE UP Inc.
    Hey! also own prince bolt! bought it for 3.9kphp. strung it by ashaway rally22 0.68mm @ 21x22 lbs! quite powerful! [​IMG][​IMG]

ive once used Prince Scream Yjoint..[​IMG]broke it, too bad ive left it in my car trunk! but it was the best ive ever used! very powerful and very gud in controll!

ive tried RSL, and FLEET... for me nothing compares to prince! you get high end quality in an economical price!