BinTang anyone? Anyone at all?

Discussion in 'Bintang Badminton Academy' started by Ming Missed, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Ming Missed

Ming Missed Regular Member

Hi fellow racket wielding, feather killing machines:

I recently moved out to the bay area and one of the first things I scrambled to look for online was a place to play. Make no mistake, I'm not a pro by any means, just lots of enthusiasm and extra energy to spend. So of course I happened on the Bin Tang badminton club. After going there twice I realized the place was definitely for me (though it seems that I need a lot of practice to catch up with the really good players there).

So...the only thing really missing is someone to play with. I realize that being alone does have advantages. You can get courts much easier, you can go whenever you want and leave when ever you want. Honestly though, I'd much rather have a partner to play with regularly, get to know a few friends. I think its an integral part that makes badminton so fun.

I can pretty much play almost any day during the work week after 7:30pm. Weekends are cool too but might be less free for me. So if there is ANYONE, anyone at all on this forum that frequents BinTang and wouldn't mind having me tag along, please let me know.

Thanks much and keep swinging everyone,

Ming :rolleyes:

2. prophet

prophet Regular Member

teacher
    Hey Ming,

I go to BinTang on occasion and you are welcome to join my group. Shoot me a PM if you see this.

prophet