User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was so sad to hear that Mr. JJ Jalal is gone from EES, he so nice to me and he helps me gain my confident back to play Badminton when I was new at the Court. Anyway I'm looking forward to be back again on playing Badminton at the EES.

I met Mr. Thomas and Mr. Sunil twice. Hope they will be more accomodating as Mr. Jalal showed me. More power and I'm so excited to play once again.

Thanks,

Francis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dont feel sorry instead stand up and fight back

we are really disappointed to read you feel sad for Jalal's exist.We dont think you will feel sorry if some one robs you of your money and most likely you are not a saint who is trying to attain salvation .

Please dont feel sorry for act of misappropriation of funds instead post a line in support to fight against people who play with others money.

We at Emirates Safa park extend all support to players who want to play and improve their skills.Bring in your partners and you will not be disappointed.

If you face problem post a line here I shall make sure your problem is attended to on priority.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MR. Franz, nice to hear you...

madayaw!!!
    greetings in peace!!!

nice to hear your message...in relation to badminton activity...
    since i was in UAE for two years...i've been looking for a person that i could play in badminton...i was then a badminton player in my home town in philippines...which in island mindanao in davao city...
    bye the way, we talked 3 times mr jallal about the badminton thru this badminton forum site...he recommended me two players...which is i met already and played with...im stayed now at abu dhabi...so the 2 persons also from abu dhabi..india and a pakistan, respectively...
    mr. franz...im hoping we could met and play...to rate myself on the badminton range im not below but not also above...maybe in average level...hehehehehe....im just joking...
    i sometimes played here in abu dhabi...at W&D badminton court at mina
    every week-in, im in dubai...
    take care and met you soon....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Looking forward to Meet you Mr. Madayaw

Mr. Madayaw,

Thanks for the reply. It's really great that there are some people like you who are interested in playing Badminton. Right now I'm here in the Philippines and I'll be back there in Dubai next week, I'll give you a call.

Hey I'm an average player as well so you don't have to worry about that hehehe. I just want to tell you that Badminton here in the Philippines is really different now, before it's like a backyard game now most of the people here are playing and there are good players as well.

Whenever I'm free hope we can play quite sometimes.

Francis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Hope to see you

Mr. Madayaw,

Thanks for your reply. I'm so glad to know that there are some people like you who are interested in playing Badminton. Right now I'm on vacation here in the Philippines and I'll be back there in Dubai next week. I'll give you a call if I'm already there.

I'm an average player as well so you don't have to worry about me. Hope we can play quite sometimes specially on my free and your free day.

Thanks,

Francis
    Last edited by Franz23; 04-21-2006 at 01:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,
    I'm looking for a place to go when it comes to a badminton. I used to play a badminton. I'd been here in Dubai for almost 2 years and I'm looking for a person that i could play a badminton.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CONTROL BODY OF SPORTS BADMINTON IN UAE
    DEAR SIR
    I AM HIGHLY QUALIFIED BAMINTON COACH I WISH TO COACH BADMINTON IN NATIONAL LEVEL OR BELOW LEVEL.
    THANKS .
    PUSHPAKUMARA

PL. CONTACT ME.

pushkuma77@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool we can't blame them

hey guys we can't blame UAE for not having a good badminton or court or let say an indoor badminton court since it's not popular in this country... well, i've been in dubai for almost a year na and its true, it's very unfortunate for us those who love badminton coz they dont have courts here. though other clubs has their own but it required membership fees ( it will kiss our asses back to out own countries) to expensive... but some guys told me there's a badminton court in qouz area but im not sure about it since i havent been there. anyway, india club organized the up coming UAE BADMINTON OPEN TOURNAMENT on the 10th of may.. im not sure if they still accept entries.. why dont you check out guys since you are baddicts... try to join.. juts visit www.indiaclubdubai.com. you'll find entry form there and try to call the club for more infos.. thanks... have a nice day guys... keep on cockin'!!! chil!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Good News !

Dear Guys,

I have got some good news for you and if you are really a good player and want to play please call me on 050-3545170.

Thanks,
    Shiva

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Friend,

Please call me on my mobile No. 050-3545170 . I will help you out if you are still looking for a place to play.

cheers,
    Shiva

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hai badminton enthusists
    me as jalal for the past 15 yrs plus is playing badminton in this part of the world and been playing for some years in eesbc too and running the club there too,,
    but its been observed by other players and myself ,the attitude & dirty mind of the so called members there are beyond human and non sportive(only a gang of people playes continuosly there) than giving chances to others and also forgetting this is a sport..not politics..
    so, we as a group has moved out of this place and started to play in other places(excellant facilities & nearby)..and that too in the right way of badminton...(i too believe that the people/players who know me for years will surely agree with me & the effort i have done for badminton & the clubs in uae..)
    note:the payment & dues which ever i have received /balance will be reached to the right people & not the way some wishes to take/enjoy on the money of others..
    i have spend only money from my pocket for badminton than taking any penny..from others.
    so other than posting false statements & twist the real scenario..the so called players in eesbc..behave/be sportive and come out of the nutshell to allow others also to play(everyone who has come there has bitten the sour lime)..
    for a healthier and sportive badminton environment, i am always available and do contact accordingly
    together we grow
    jj jalal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up good news..call me..jj

hia pushpakumara
    glad to hear about you..pls call me in my mobile 050 646 85 86,,to discuss further
    regards
    jj

Quote Originally Posted by Pushpakumara
    CONTROL BODY OF SPORTS BADMINTON IN UAE
    DEAR SIR
    I AM HIGHLY QUALIFIED BAMINTON COACH I WISH TO COACH BADMINTON IN NATIONAL LEVEL OR BELOW LEVEL.
    THANKS .
    PUSHPAKUMARA

PL. CONTACT ME.

pushkuma77@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear jjjalal
    I received your massage Thank you very much, if you free pl. call me mob
    pushpakumara

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dxDas,

how are you now??? havent heard from you for quite sometime.... Also, u didnt join the recently held UAE open badminton tourney at Indian CLub>.. what's up with you now...

been calling you thru your mobile but seems you're too busy... anyway, hope to see and play with you again one of these days....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi franz23

We have started a NEW FACILITY in QUASIS. it has TWO WOODEN COURTS, Friendly environment, Highly encouraging & motivating and good players. please do avail the facility. Plz contact 050-2484183 for further query.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Friend,

I am from the same location Deira. We have started a new badminton club in QUASIS. IT'S REALLY CHEAP AND VERY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. PLAYERS ARE HIGHLY SUPPORTVE AND MOTIVATING. The Club has got TWO WOODEN COURTS. PLS USE THIS FACILITY. For any QUERY call on this number 050-2484183.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a relief to find badminton addicts here in Dubai! Although it seems there aren't many good courts here. I'm just new here in Dubai. Perhaps we could all meet and play one of these weekends on a good court? As to where, that i don't know.

Where can i also buy good badminton racquets? Prince series in particular. I left all my gears in the Philippines coz it wouldn't fit in my luggage anymore - shoes, shirts, racquet

Mga [kabayan] laro naman tayo soon. I miss playing regularly. Do you have clubs or groups back in Pinas? I'm from SmashPhil and I play at DASC, BCMI, The Zone. You may email me at >> a_rainchild@yahoo.com.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast