What motivates you......?

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by Kamen, Jul 31, 2004.

1. Kamen

Kamen Regular Member

Self-Employed
    Hi JR,

You may have noticed that i find it rather unbelievable that you, the reign MD WC and currently ranked number 1 in the world, to frequent this forum.

Despite the fact that you have extensive training everyday and may already have loads and loads of posts to reply in your own forum, i notice that you still share the same enthusiasm like us over here browsing, reading and replying in other forums. Personally, I feel very honoured to be able to "rub shoulder" with you in this forum.

Having said all these, i really want to know what motivates you, (not on the aspect of being a pro badminton players BUT):-
    1) to start your own forum?
    2) to post in other forums regularly?

Regards,
    Kamen

ps: The olympic is near and if you were currently busy with your preparation, just a short reply will do.

2. JR

JR Regular Member

Professional Badmintonplayer
    My motivation to be here!!!

Hi Kamen!!

Great question!!

My motivation to be here is to try to develop the interest of badminton to more and more people from different countries. They will know that badminton has a lot of aspects and can be as exciting to follow as any sport in the world.

I really love the game and that´s the main reason I´m here!!

I think it´s important for topplayers to express their views on the sport and what they think will help the sport. Here is a great opportunity to do just that.

In future it´s my dream that this place will keep on growing and we will be the place go to seek informaton about all the different aspects of badminton. So start spreading the word about this place and get badmintonfans all over the world to visit here and let us know what they think.

I also hope that we will see more topplayers, coaches etc. from around the world joining the discussionforums.

Kind Regards

JR
    :D