first introduction ~( O.o)~

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by JC-Khul, Aug 1, 2004.

1. JC-Khul

JC-Khul New Member

Hello, just wanted everyone to know I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful community! This is one kick-ass badminton forum to say the least.

Well, as for a small introduction of myself......started playing badminton during grade 10, trying out for the school team with my friends. That year was fun, so I decided to play for grade 11, and 12 as well. heh

So pretty much after having graduated, my friends had lost interest in badminton therefore we all took a 2-3 year break.

<<fast forward in time...>> And now I'm back! \o/

Hope to play with/against some of you in the near future!

2. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

Hello! You sound like me in a way. I started playing badminton during grade 10 and played through grade 12. I didn't take a break, so I'm still playing though. Good luck with badminton. I hear it's somewhat difficult to start up again after a long break.

3. JC-Khul

JC-Khul New Member

Yea, starting up again after a long break was difficult, but it was also a good chance to correct some bad habits as well.

How often do you play weekly?

4. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome to BadmintonForum! :D ... whereabouts do you play? And when?

-dave

5. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I play about everyday... :eek: I used to play just during the evening, but im starting to play both in the morning and evening... :eek:

I guess it was a good chance to relearn and correct some bad habits. It seems that long break from badminton did you justice.

6. JC-Khul

JC-Khul New Member

Recently I've been playing at UBC's SRC whenever possible. There are a couple people there that I hope to surpass! (hehe...but not anytime soon.) Usually get there around 4pm and play till drop-in ends at around 8 or 9pm.

I wish I could play everyday like Joseph but my body won't be able to keep going. Need at least one day's rest!