User Tag List

Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,343 of 1723

Thread: Jokes

  1. #1327
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Canada
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    (6) Priest lost his chicken and asked during mass:
    "Anyone got a cock?" All men rose.
    "I meant anyone seen a cock?" All women rose.
    "I mean anyone seen my cock?" All nuns rose. ............

    embarrassed and trying to continue his enquiry....

    he asks ..again...

    "sorry, anyone seen a Flying cock?"..

    there was a hush and suddenly a loud rumble and the ground shook....

    ALL B'CERS THE WHOLE WORLD STOOD UP........

    nice addition.!!

  2. #1328
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #1329
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-maker View Post
    (6) Priest lost his chicken and asked during mass:
    "Anyone got a cock?" All men rose.
    "I meant anyone seen a cock?" All women rose.
    "I mean anyone seen my cock?" All boys rose. ............
    the truth is now out.

  4. #1330
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol..................................

  5. #1331
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    why six is afraid of seven
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Ross View Post
    Man, this is an old one!!

    A: Because 7 8 (ate) 9
    HAHA....this is really laughable.

    Btw cooler is back! Why were you MIA for 7 days? Went for centralized training for the up coming Thomas Cup?
    Last edited by Aspire; 04-27-2010 at 02:55 PM.

  6. #1332
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    HAHA....this is really laughable.

    Btw cooler is back! Why were you MIA for 7 days? Went for centralized training for the up coming Thomas Cup?
    didn't know ur my fans also
    i was sick for the past weeks, and my pc was wonky too.

  7. #1333
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    didn't know ur my fans also
    i was sick for the past weeks, and my pc was wonky too.
    Ok. Happy to know that all is well now.

  8. #1334
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Ok. Happy to know that all is well now.
    Thx, not 100% recovered yet tho.

  9. #1335
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where Trouble is
    Posts
    589
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    heard it over the radio...


    trainee diver : "why must we 'roll' back-wards from the boat to get into the water ? "

    trainer ; " lol...if you roll forward, you'll still be in the boat !! "


  10. #1336
    Regular Member Thom_bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    2,517
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrots View Post
    A mom is talking with her three children.
    1st Child: Mom, why is my name Rose?
    Mom: Because when you were born, a rose petal fell on your head.
    2nd Child: Mom, why is my name Snowflake?
    Mom: Because just as I was carrying you out of the hospital after you were born, a snowflake fell on your head.
    3rd Child: sakfjh 4r8e FIASHF SIOufhadafsdf DO FfdjddSI
    Mom: Shut up, Brick.
    That's GREAT

  11. #1337
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yap and yip are twins that is only 5 minutes apart when delivered. To distinguish them, their mother breastfeed yap, the eldest at her right breast and yip at her left breast. Sensing that yip is being attended more by his mother, yap plans to kill his younger brother yip by putting some poison at her mother's left breast that night.

    Early in the morning when yap woke up, he heard his mother crying

    yap: mother why are you crying?
    mother: he's gone yap
    yap: how did yip died mother?
    mother: not yip, your FATHER!!!!!!!

  12. #1338
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A young man goes into a pharmacy and says to the pharmacist. "Hello, could you give me condom ......I'm going to my girlfriend's for dinner and I think I may be in with a chance". The pharmacist gives him the condom and as the young man is going out, he returns and says, "Give me another condom because my girlfriend's sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me and I think I might strike it lucky there too." The pharmacist gives him a second condom and as the boy is leaving he turns back and says. "Go on, give me one more condom because my girlfriend's mum is still pretty cute and when she sees me she always makes eyes and, since She invited me for dinner I think she is expecting me to make a move! During dinner, the young man is sitting with his girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right and the mum facing him. When the dad gets there, the boy lowers his head and starts praying, "Dear Lord, bless this dinner and thank you for all you give us". A minute later the boy is still praying; "Thank you Lord for your kindness."Ten minutes go by and the boy is still praying, keeping his head down. The others look at each other surprised and his girlfriend is even more surprised than the others. She gets close to the boy and says in his ear, "I didn't know you were so religious." The boy replies, "I didn't know your dad is a pharmacist!"

  13. #1339
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    A young man goes into a pharmacy and says to the pharmacist. "Hello, could you give me condom ......I'm going to my girlfriend's for dinner and I think I may be in with a chance". The pharmacist gives him the condom and as the young man is going out, he returns and says, "Give me another condom because my girlfriend's sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me and I think I might strike it lucky there too." The pharmacist gives him a second condom and as the boy is leaving he turns back and says. "Go on, give me one more condom because my girlfriend's mum is still pretty cute and when she sees me she always makes eyes and, since She invited me for dinner I think she is expecting me to make a move! During dinner, the young man is sitting with his girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right and the mum facing him. When the dad gets there, the boy lowers his head and starts praying, "Dear Lord, bless this dinner and thank you for all you give us". A minute later the boy is still praying; "Thank you Lord for your kindness."Ten minutes go by and the boy is still praying, keeping his head down. The others look at each other surprised and his girlfriend is even more surprised than the others. She gets close to the boy and says in his ear, "I didn't know you were so religious." The boy replies, "I didn't know your dad is a pharmacist!"
    That made me smile

  14. #1340
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Boaters Found Clinging to Cooler
    By Tiffany Griffith @ May 18, 2010 6:49 PM Permalink

    A Mayport vessel brought a trio of boaters back to dry land after they survived three days in the Atlantic.
    ...

  15. #1341
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    An American cowboy went to Spain to see bull fighting and later, had lunch in a Spanish restaurant. He noticed a diner feasting on meat balls and thoroughly enjoying the meal. He asked for the waiter and the waiter told the cowboy those were bull balls. The waiter explained that after the bull was killed by the matador, the bull was cut up and the meat sold including the balls which is a real tender delicacy. Since the bull only has 2 balls, and if the cowboy wants to order them, then he has to come early next day to order. The cowboy returned the next day and as he was eating the balls, he noticed they were smaller than those yesterday. He asked the waiter and the waiter said, "well, sometimes the bull wins'.

  16. #1342
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been linked to the emergence of that Scottish singing star, Susan
    Boyle - now that Muslims know what a virgin looks like they are not so keen on going to paradise.

  17. #1343
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default When 3 former heads of states died and visited Hell ........

    (some of you have probably read this; if not, enjoy)..
    ================================================== =============
    George W. Bush, Tony Blair, and Vladimir Putin all died and visited hell.

    While there, they saw a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

    Putin asks to call Russia and talked for 5 minutes. When he was finished, the devil informed him that the cost was one hundred million rubles, so Putin wrote him a check for that amount.

    Next Tony Blair called England and talked for 30 minutes. When he was finished, the devil informed him that the cost was 5 million pounds sterling, so he wrote him a check for that amount.

    Finally George W. Bush got his turn and talked for 4 hours. When he was finished, the devil informed him that the cost was $5.00. So George wrote him a check for that amount.

    When Putin heard this he went ballistic and asked the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

    The devil smiled and replied: "Since Obama took over the country, it has gone to hell, so it's a local call."

Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ... 29 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Strange...Can't Find the Jokes anymore???
    By Young Yang in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 2
    : 05-03-2008, 01:04 PM
  2. Some jokes during our suppertime@ccc
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 3
    : 06-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  3. tennis player jokes
    By The Badminator in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 7
    : 04-28-2007, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •