User Tag List

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
Results 1,718 to 1,723 of 1723

Thread: Jokes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Magnetic desalinization process

Doctor Flamond: You see, a year ago, I was close to perfecting the first magnetic desalinization process so revolutionary, it was capable of removing the salt from over 500 million gallons of seawater a day. Do you realize what that could mean to the starving nations of the earth?

Nick Rivers: Wow. They'd have enough salt to last forever.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In order to stress out the consequences of always telling lies to their parents, David's mother told him that for such behavior in a long run, god can punished him and become blind. One day David's mother realizes that he is cheating about his exam results and complained to his father

father; Where is David?
    Mother: He is upstairs in his room. Again he cheated about his exam results and i think you should talk to him

While in David's room

Father: David! why did you cheated about your exam result. You should take this issue seriously if you want to grow as an educated person. What is wrong with you?
    David: father, you are talking into the wrong way..........i am here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Monkey business

Selling monkeys

Once upon a time in a village in a crowded continent, a man announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10.

The villagers seeing there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at $10, but, as the supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. The man further announced that he would now buy at $20. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again.

Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to $25 and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch it!

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now act as buyer, on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers, “Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when he returns from the city, you can sell them back to him for $50.”

The villagers squeezed together their savings and bought all the monkeys.

Then they never saw the man or his assistant again, only monkeys everywhere! Welcome to the wall street ways.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wife is at home and texts her husband on a cold winter morning: "Windows frozen."

Husband texts back: "Pour some lukewarm water on it slowly."

Wife texts back 5 minutes later: "Computer completely screwed up now."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A famous magician does a wonderful trick during a performance. A man in the audience yells out "How did you do that?" The magician warns him "I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you."
    The man thinks about it and then replies "Could you tell my wife?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    This was texted to me just this morning.
    It's in Filipino. I'll translate it the best way I can after the original text.

"Nagkasundo si Juan at Pedro na kung sino ang unang mamatay sa kanila ay babalik para ibalita kung may badminton sa langit. Naunang namatay si Juan kaya bumalik siya isang gabi.
    Pedro: Kaw ba yan Juan?
    Juan: Ako nga!
    Pedro: Para di totoo. O ano? May badminton nga sa langit?
    Juan: May mabuti at masama akong balita
    Ang mabuti, may badminton nga dun.
    Ang masama ... kasali ka at makakalaban ka namin bukas!!!"

Now here's my translation.

"John and Peter had an agreement that whoever dies first, he will come back as a spirit to tell if there's BADMINTON in heaven. John was the first one to die, so he came back one night to talk to Peter.
    Peter: Is that you John?
    John: Yes, it's me.
    Peter: Is it really you? So what? Is there BADMINTON in heaven?
    John: I have good news and bad news for you.
    The good news is, yes, there is BADMINTON in heaven.
    The bad news is ... you'll be joining the tournament tomorrow!!!"
    The punchline "makakalaban" means somebody you'll fight with or compete with. In this context, the greater joke would be if John had said you'll be OUR OPPONENT tomorrow", denoting that Peter will be from the opposing team of heaven, hence Peter will be going to Hell. That's makes better sense of a joke cause going to hell would be bad news indeed for Peter.

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102