Xin Jiang & Qu Yu

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Hanson j, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Hanson j

Hanson j Regular Member

Student
    I LIve in Melbourne Australia, and I just started training again after a few years break. I used to train with Han Ai Ping and now she has left for china and Xin Jiang and Ricky (Qu Yu) have taken over Ai Pings Coaching business.

I know Xin was used to be a number one doubles player for China and after 94, Australia. I want to know how good of a player was Qu Yu when he was playing internationally with Xin Jiang. I also want to know where he coached in Malaysia during his 3 years there.

I am really enjoying training with them, they are very nice and they teach very very well. I just want to know the History about them.
    :cool:

2. CH3WY BOI

CH3WY BOI Regular Member

student
    i train with jiang as well at donvale, glen waverly high school and kilsyth. if u want to get some info on them...u could ask them or go to www.xinsports.com.au

ive trained with them for about 2 yrs...since middle of year 8..so yeh pretty late
    jiang is making his own racquets and stuff soon...hes already got his own shuttles..."xin"

3. jump_smash

jump_smash Regular Member

IT
    Yes visit www.xinsports.com.au,
    there you will find:

"Qi Yu (Ricky)
    He served with Chinese National Squal from 1992 to 1997. Patner with Xin Jiang in 1993 and 1994, won at East-Asia Games and represented China in Thomas Cup in 1994. Before coming Australia, he coached in Malaysia for three years with another Chinese World Champion Han Jian."

Or E-mail Xin and ask him.

4. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Xin Jiangs coaching

Hello I went to their training in Donvale on Sunday and it was a good sweat. THe guys were very nice and if you ask a question they answer it completely. Sure their english not as good, but demonstration is excellent.