Andrew hill HS and Silver Creek HS

Discussion in 'USA West' started by aznphi1osopher, Aug 15, 2004.

1. aznphi1osopher

aznphi1osopher Regular Member

hi, im from alameda and i was planning to visit the open gym at andrew hill and silver creek today, if anyone goes, there , could i possibly get the schedule for the 2 schools? I also might visit San jose state as well, if anyone else is also going there today. I hope someone will see this post and reply soon, before i leave. ^_^ or before its too late. thank you

2. SystemicAnomaly

SystemicAnomaly Regular Member

pre-Occupied
    Andrew Hill HS

Did you ever find out if Andrew Hill still has open gym badminton? Day & time?

3. Luongizzle

Luongizzle New Member

hi,

umm.... silver creek(5:00pm-9:00pm) is open every saturday for $3 until the week after December 18th and Andrew hill is suppose to be open every(2:00pm-5:00pm) sunday for $2 but lately it has not been open. but if u want another place to go, theres always evergreen college(6:00pm-10:30) but the sad thing is that you have to pay $4(open every friday).

#3 Luongizzle, Dec 8, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  4. SystemicAnomaly

pre-Occupied
    When was the last time you tried Andrew Hill? Another source recently insisted that it has been open (at 1pm) but has sometimes been pre-empted by basketball. Do you know what person had been opening it up?

#4 SystemicAnomaly, Dec 9, 2004
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2004
  5. Luongizzle

Luongizzle New Member

SystemicAnomaly,

im sorry, i made a mistake. it is open from 1:00-5:00pm. my head was somewhere else the other day. the last time i was at Andrew Hill open gym was around 4 weekse ago. and yes, sometimes there were basketball there, and sometimes, no one even showed up to open the gym. im not sure who opens the gym anymore since i only went there once. but i rely on my friends to go find out and then they can give me a call.=D

6. SystemicAnomaly

pre-Occupied
    Andrew Hill upd8

Altho' Andrew Hill HS did not have an open gym on the 12th (of Dec), the coach who opens it says that he will have it open next Sunday, the 19th. Altho' it has been reported that official start time is 1pm, I've heard that it often is not actually opened til after 1:30pm.