User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the carbonex series better stay, else Yonex will be making a lot fans mad.

however, i am not sure as now armortec series just arrived, yonex now have carbonex, Iso, Ti, MP, AT series. seems to be a lot. i am not seeing many new Iso or Ti rackets now, nor do i see many new cab's either. i wonder what's Yonex plan? they phased out aerotus in most markets. will they decide to phase out cab, Iso, or Ti next? my guess is they will phase out Iso first. as the newer rackets are all implicitly isometric anyway. are there any production of Iso rackets from Japan anymore? i know there is the TiSP, but aside from that? the Iso VF series all come from Taiwan.

YYFan, yes, i am starting to like cabs now. there is a certain control and spin to it that i find missing with Iso rackets. i have been playing exclusively with cab20 for the last two months (not by choice, but all strings on my other good racket snapped and i was too lazy to bring them to string). anyhow, i am getting quite used to my cab20. i just recently restrung my cab22 and will be using that more, i am looking for find it a partner as i only have one.

unlikely that i will be getting any new rackets anytime soon. i have no plans to go visit HK until at least the end of the year. and i am on a buying freeze anyway... i hope the cabs in HK will wait for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wish to know the different between cab-20 sp and cab-20 tour sp, in term of power and control?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kwun,

Don't worry. Cab in HK are many, especially in Mongkok. They are selling Cab 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 8, 9 Tour, 10 Tour, 15. ISO 800 Tour, 750 Muscle, Ti 3, 7, 7 LIght, 8, 10. I think they have load of stock. They will be there even you come back in Fall 2004.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the new carbonex 21?

hmm... Cab21 SP?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

someone posted what was the difference between the old cab21 and the new cab21 and it was stated that one has the old yonex logo and one has the new logo correct?

another question

how are the two logos differenent? is the new one the white on green and the old one gold on black?

i have both an old cab21 (~10yrs old) that i broke and kept, and recently i got a new one (the blue paint job) and both have the black on gold logos

are they both the same versions or are they different?

thanks

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the difference between the old and new cab21 are only the production date. and as a result of that, the Yonex logos are different as Yonex as a company changed to a new logo in the 90s.

in other words, all cab21 in existence should have gold on black handle caps.

there should be no other cosmetic differences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually my older (both) cab21's that i got when they first came out are different colours as well

it is grey paint rather than blue

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

in the early days, the cab21 comes in two different colors. pink accent or light blue accent. i am not sure if that has changed.

but in my post, i was refering to the handle cap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but now im confused to which is the old logo and the new logo?

im still asumming the old logo is the gold on black correct?

how come the "new" cab21's have that colour logo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is CAB 20 Ti available in 2U G5 in Hong Kong. After many trials and errors, I find G5 is the appropriate grip size for me. And how much is it now?

Originally posted by YY Fan
    Dear Kwun,

Not at all, it's a pleasure to share experience or opinion with badminton fans.

I have both old Cab 21 and new Cab 21. I am satisfied with their performance. I find new Cab 21 better for its lighter weight, whenever I am not in good physical condition.

New Cab 21's performance is something like that of Boron 2, anyway new Cab 21 is heavier and durable than Boron 2.

Kwun, if you are looking for a durable Cab racket, I highly recommend the Cab 20 Ti Power, which has titanium mesh on the frame like Ti-10. Cab 20 Ti Power is not well-received in HK, maybe there are too many YY rackets models for selection. Although the appearance of Cab 20 Ti Power is not attractive, it is made of very good H.M. graphite - very stiff and robust. It is also a heavy racket. Thus, if one is a hard-hitter, I believe Cab 20 Ti Power is fine.

I wonder why few, if any, review is on the Cab 20 Ti Power. Though I haven't try it before, I sense its solid feel and "mass" when holding it on my hand. In my opinion, Cab 20 Ti Power is even more stiffer than Cab 20 Power and Cab 22 - the two most stiffest Cab rackets in the past.

Look foward to someone's review on Cab 20 Ti Power soon. Tks.
    Last edited by Pete LSD; 01-13-2004 at 08:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now i only see

Cab 21 SP in blue(somewhat similar to purple) and with black and gold cap..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cab21 is a pretty good racket IMO.

By the way, I have a friend and he has a Cab21(the newer one, some scratches), and he desparately wants to exchange his Cab21 with my MP-88(4U) along with additional $50

So, If anyone of you considering getting a Cab21, maybe i can talk to him and help you out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see this thread's been dead a long time, but i couldntt resist

cab 21 has been my favourite since i switched to it about 9 years ago. I have 2 of them with me now. No problems with durability since I have had them both for over a year. The only problem I have noticed is that if you string them tight , the racket loses some of it's flex and over 2/3 years feels like a ping pong paddle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would appreciate if someone can attach the picture of Carbonex 21SP (new YY logo with gold colour) bag?

I just bought a Yonex Carbonex 21SP today.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would appreciate if someone can attach the picture of Carbonex 21SP (new YY logo with gold colour) bag?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by knighthood23

Thanks.
    What do you mean by Carbonex 21SP Bag?
    The Carrying bag???? I don't see you point because the dealer can include any bag with the racket, and Yonex has so many types of carrying bags as we know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bluejeff,

You mean Yonex will give different bag from time to time?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast