User Tag List

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 783
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Flymax training

    I usually play at tampenies sports hall on sundays at 4-6pm

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yishun-North
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello~ i stay in the Yishun..melvinang88@msn.com

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Area Of Stay

    My summary for below: I am Winson staying in Sengkang, let me know if you are playing any games at weekdays night or weekends? Thanks.

    North
    ====
    Netasia: michaeltky@yahoo.com (Toa Payoh)
    Bieffe: Bieffe42@hotmail.com (AMK, Sengkang, Hougang)
    shawn30_k: shawn30_k@hotmail.com (Hougang, Sengkang)
    onegoodsoul: onegoodsweat@hotmail.com (AMK)
    cky1504: cky1504@singnet.com.sg (Woodlands)
    zoothefreak: freakazoid_24@hotmail.com (Woodlands)
    hongyi_2000: hongyi_2000@hotmail.com (Woodlands)
    shlikjohn: shlikjohn@yahoo.com
    cchyboy: ttc2002tan@hotmail.com
    Melvin: Yishun..melvinang88@msn.com
    Winson(JackOne): kangyk@singnet.com.sg (Sengkang)



    South
    ====



    East
    ====
    Oweny: zpsim@gmx.net (Kaki Bukit)
    Yonghao: cyber1@singnet.com (Tampines)
    musicman: karajan@gmail.com (Tampines)
    sydney1128: (Tampines)
    aeonchan:


    West
    ====
    Cengsc: cengsc@yahoo.com (Jurong)
    Lobber : king4hao@gmail.com
    Simplelad : adrianpoo@gmail.com (Jurong West)


    Central
    =====
    daph56: afternoon.yuting_pal@hotmail.com (Tiong Bahru)
    HarunO MusashI : lucky_snowman@hotmail.com

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore, CCK
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me... Choa Chu Kang... West side so few pple only... =( CCK is somewhere north west la.. so if both north and west side got play, i oso quite convenient to go.. =P

    North
    ====
    Netasia: michaeltky@yahoo.com (Toa Payoh)
    Bieffe: Bieffe42@hotmail.com (AMK, Sengkang, Hougang)
    shawn30_k: shawn30_k@hotmail.com (Hougang, Sengkang)
    onegoodsoul: onegoodsweat@hotmail.com (AMK)
    cky1504: cky1504@singnet.com.sg (Woodlands)
    zoothefreak: freakazoid_24@hotmail.com (Woodlands)
    hongyi_2000: hongyi_2000@hotmail.com (Woodlands)
    shlikjohn: shlikjohn@yahoo.com
    cchyboy: ttc2002tan@hotmail.com
    Melvin: Yishun..melvinang88@msn.com
    Winson(JackOne): kangyk@singnet.com.sg (Sengkang)
    DinDin: eric12_lhy@yahoo.com (Choa Chu Kang)


    South
    ====



    East
    ====
    Oweny: zpsim@gmx.net (Kaki Bukit)
    Yonghao: cyber1@singnet.com (Tampines)
    musicman: karajan@gmail.com (Tampines)
    sydney1128: (Tampines)
    aeonchan:


    West
    ====
    Cengsc: cengsc@yahoo.com (Jurong)
    Lobber : king4hao@gmail.com
    Simplelad : adrianpoo@gmail.com (Jurong West)


    Central
    =====
    daph56: afternoon.yuting_pal@hotmail.com (Tiong Bahru)
    HarunO MusashI : lucky_snowman@hotmail.com

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Re website

    hi Lobber,

    i think u miss out my "sg" behind.
    mine is cengsc@yahoo.com.sg
    Pls help me to edit .
    thks

    ceng

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation

    Hi,

    u free on sat night?
    My grp have change to sat at Jurong West.

    ceng



    [QUOTE=DinDin]Me... Choa Chu Kang... West side so few pple only... =( CCK is somewhere north west la.. so if both north and west side got play, i oso quite convenient to go.. =P

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    sInGaPuRa...
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as of 9 March 2005, 1050am...

    North
    ====
    Netasia: michaeltky@yahoo.com (Toa Payoh)
    Bieffe: Bieffe42@hotmail.com (AMK, Sengkang, Hougang)
    shawn30_k: shawn30_k@hotmail.com (Hougang, Sengkang)
    onegoodsoul: onegoodsweat@hotmail.com (AMK)
    cky1504: cky1504@singnet.com.sg (Woodlands)
    zoothefreak: freakazoid_24@hotmail.com (Woodlands)
    hongyi_2000: hongyi_2000@hotmail.com (Woodlands)
    shlikjohn: shlikjohn@yahoo.com
    cchyboy: ttc2002tan@hotmail.com
    Melvin: melvinang88@msn.com (Yishun)
    Winson(JackOne): kangyk@singnet.com.sg (Sengkang)
    DinDin: eric12_lhy@yahoo.com (Choa Chu Kang)


    South
    ====



    East
    ====
    Oweny: zpsim@gmx.net (Kaki Bukit)
    Yonghao: cyber1@singnet.com (Tampines)
    musicman: karajan@gmail.com (Tampines)
    sydney1128: (Tampines)
    aeonchan:


    West
    ====
    Cengsc: cengsc@yahoo.com.sg (Jurong)
    Lobber : king4hao@gmail.com
    Simplelad : adrianpoo@gmail.com (Jurong West)


    Central
    =====
    daph56: afternoon.yuting_pal@hotmail.com (Tiong Bahru)
    HarunO MusashI : lucky_snowman@hotmail.com

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Thks

    Hi onegoodsoul,

    thks, i thought is lobber.

    ceng

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    sInGaPuRa...
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha... actually i dunno who's updating the list too...
    just thought i'll do it~ haha...

    looks like most ppl stay in the north... ??
    always had the impression the west is v heavily populated~

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unhappy Re

    Hi,

    ok, yes, that's what i think so.
    There r many others more west side players still haven't leave their email yet.

    ceng



    Quote Originally Posted by onegoodsoul
    haha... actually i dunno who's updating the list too...
    just thought i'll do it~ haha...

    looks like most ppl stay in the north... ??
    always had the impression the west is v heavily populated~

  11. #45
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,911
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cengsc
    Hi,

    ok, yes, that's what i think so.
    There r many others more west side players still haven't leave their email yet.

    ceng
    Yes, I think there are quite a number from the West (Jurong, Clementi, West Coast, etc.) but these players must have formed their own groups and must have been quite satisfied with the arrangements as to level of play, venue, day and time. However, it will be good if they too can add their email address to the list. Then at least we will know how many are from this BC Forum. Better still if they can reveal their standard of play, such as beginner, intermediate, advanced, national, etc.

    Don't you think it is a good idea to organize an inter-regional friendly match, say during school holidays, among these players with a match format involving the different levels of playing standards? It will then be a chance for BF'ers to meet and have some fun together!

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like the idea, BC championship?

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile agree.... : )

    Hi,

    me agree too. we can have a place where most BC players can join to meet each others, introduce and exchange pointers as well.


    ceng

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default West Badminton Kakis

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh
    Yes, I think there are quite a number from the West (Jurong, Clementi, West Coast, etc.) but these players must have formed their own groups and must have been quite satisfied with the arrangements as to level of play, venue, day and time. However, it will be good if they too can add their email address to the list. Then at least we will know how many are from this BC Forum. Better still if they can reveal their standard of play, such as beginner, intermediate, advanced, national, etc.

    Don't you think it is a good idea to organize an inter-regional friendly match, say during school holidays, among these players with a match format involving the different levels of playing standards? It will then be a chance for BF'ers to meet and have some fun together!
    i agree with Loh...there are some groups out there who have been playing regulary in west areas...but are a bit reserved when comes to inviting new members to join or arrange for friendly match...

    met up with Cengsc the other day.... he has also felt that "West" badminton kakis are not so forthcoming when comes to joining new groups/inviting new members...and also not active in inviting friendly matches...

    as for the inter-region kinda competition..i am 2 thumps up for it... guess with this competition...we can get to know more kakis not only in our own region but also ard singapore...

    maybe i can arrange that during school hoildays when i am not working also...
    Last edited by simplelad; 03-10-2005 at 09:30 PM.

  15. #49
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,911
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplelad
    i agree with Loh...there are some groups out there who have been playing regulary in west areas...but are a bit reserved when comes to inviting new members to join or arrange for friendly match...

    met up with Cengsc the other day.... he has also felt that "West" badminton kakis are not so forthcoming when comes to joining new groups/inviting new members...and also not active in inviting friendly matches...

    as for the inter-region kinda competition..i am 2 thumps up for it... guess with this competition...we can get to know more kakis not only in our own region but also ard singapore...

    maybe i can arrange that during school hoildays when i am not working also...
    Simplelad, may I congratulate you on your initiative to try to arrange for a BC Singapore Championships (an appropriate name suggested by Netasia) during the school holidays (as many BFers are still students, I'm sure).

    I'm sure Kwun will be very pleased and may even consider donating a Challenge Trophy for each of the different categories, maybe beginners, intermediate and advanced.

    Just like to know how you are going about it (your action plan) and I'm sure many here will be most willing to volunteer their services to make this fun and getting-to-know-you tounament a real success.

    Good Luck!

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink My suggestions..

    Quote Originally Posted by Loh
    Simplelad, may I congratulate you on your initiative to try to arrange for a BC Singapore Championships (an appropriate name suggested by Netasia) during the school holidays (as many BFers are still students, I'm sure).

    I'm sure Kwun will be very pleased and may even consider donating a Challenge Trophy for each of the different categories, maybe beginners, intermediate and advanced.

    Just like to know how you are going about it (your action plan) and I'm sure many here will be most willing to volunteer their services to make this fun and getting-to-know-you tounament a real success.

    Good Luck!
    You are most welcome...anywhere I am free during the school holidays..

    For a start..I was thinking of initiating "Regional/Zone Committee" thingy for each region..ie North, South, East, West...to gather all members in their respective zones...have a few gatherings cum games..and once the zone committe is organised...we may have regional/zone representatives to meet up and organise the inter-region/zone games together..

    i guess during the school holidays..i can call for all students to help up in logistics duties..

    if the BC Singapore Championships attracts high level of participation...we may even try to approach Singapore Sports Council/Schools for assistance in block booking of courts at a central area.....

    Hey...I am excited about it man...guess with the zone committe thingy, BC Singapore Championships and future activities...we can push the popularity of badminton in SIngapore to a greater heights.....

    cheers...

  17. #51
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,911
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplelad
    You are most welcome...anywhere I am free during the school holidays..

    For a start..I was thinking of initiating "Regional/Zone Committee" thingy for each region..ie North, South, East, West...to gather all members in their respective zones...have a few gatherings cum games..and once the zone committe is organised...we may have regional/zone representatives to meet up and organise the inter-region/zone games together..

    i guess during the school holidays..i can call for all students to help up in logistics duties..

    if the BC Singapore Championships attracts high level of participation...we may even try to approach Singapore Sports Council/Schools for assistance in block booking of courts at a central area.....

    Hey...I am excited about it man...guess with the zone committe thingy, BC Singapore Championships and future activities...we can push the popularity of badminton in SIngapore to a greater heights.....

    cheers...
    Yes, your idea is sound and interesting. We start by breaking the bulk first, ie, organize regional matches to identify/select representatives. Maybe, depending on the response and the number of categories, each region can put up a max. 2 or 3 representatives for the different levels for the BC Singapore Championships proper. The format can be worked out eg whether round robin or knockout system or a combination. Therefore, first thing is to identify the respective region/zone leaders (volunteers please) who will in turn organize their own selection process.

    The region/zone leaders will meet first to familarize themselves with the objectives and how to go about achieving them within certain deadlines(process - working out the details). After their respective selection process, a common date is fixed for the player representatives to meet in the final challenge, ie the BC tournament, where all BF'ers and their supporters will turn up in full force with their cheer teams to celebrate the occasion. They can then adjourn to a place for makan (like the Marina Bay for buffet-dinner - a place big enough to accommodate many people) and continue their merry making.

    So who would like to lead their respective regions/zones? Simplelad, the ball is in your court! Don't forget that other than the SSC, the SBA and commercial houses may be able to assist us also.

    This whole process may take a few weeks before the we meet in the Finals!
    We may have to get cracking and our Final target date may realistically have to be during the June holidays!

    Cheers to Simplelad!
    Last edited by Loh; 03-11-2005 at 01:19 AM.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    : 08-01-2014, 08:35 AM
  2. looking to play in Seattle area
    By gary_seeker in forum USA West
    Replies: 1
    : 08-31-2010, 05:08 PM
  3. Where to play? (Holland area)
    By sulley in forum Singapore
    Replies: 3
    : 12-14-2009, 06:45 PM
  4. looking for someone to play in CCK area.
    By kakabobo in forum Singapore
    Replies: 20
    : 10-15-2007, 10:03 PM
  5. Looking for ppl to play in AMK area
    By utopia_imminent in forum Singapore
    Replies: 22
    : 07-24-2006, 09:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •