Searching for new partner! (San Francisco)

Discussion in 'USA West' started by Rai_Korei, Aug 22, 2004.

1. Rai_Korei

Rai_Korei Regular Member

Racquet Stringer
    Hey there, to be short, I am looking for a new partner to play in the San Francisco area. I can play on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. If you are interested, message me on AIM or on here. I'd rather be messaged on AIM, but yeah.

-=Story on how I ended up like this=-

Initially, I was partnering up with my friend, who is also my friend's brother, but earlier this year, he realized he played just to get with this girl who no longer plays badminton, so I lost him.

So I found this other guy, but he is so whipped. *whipping sound* And so he'd play with his girl friend instead of me whenever his girl friend wanted, so that annoyed the hell out of me. So...

If you are UNLIKE these 2 guys, please contact me, and we can train and play. Does NOT matter whether you are male or female, I'll just ask my mentor on how I should adjust if you are female.

2. Ming Missed

Ming Missed Regular Member

LOL your message cracked me up Rai. Gotta feel bad for the whooped guy tho. I'd love to partner up but due to transportation issues, I can only play in BinTang (mountain view). Dont know if this is a possibility of ya. I would IM you but you didn't leave your screen name. Plus I'm at work so dont want to install IM on the work computers (remote IM annoys the heck out of me).

Ming

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I think the problem is, your partners were not serious competition players, but more like play for social purpose. Therefore, if you are competitive, you are not on the same boat with them at 1st place.

Good luck with your search, or u can ask ur coach or fellow club members to pair u up with someone, if things work out.

4. Rai_Korei

Rai_Korei Regular Member

Racquet Stringer
    Screen Name

You can find out my screen name from my Badminton Forum profile.