Results 154 to 170 of 787
Thread: Name your 5 top rackets!!!
07-11-2006, 01:51 AM #154Originally Posted by jerby
I was kinda disappointed that he wouldn't even give it a try
oh, to be in topic. I will list my 5 but not in order because it depends on lotta things like mood, biorhythm, plastic vs feather, type of string and tension on it, etc
3U800DE, 4U800OF, cab22, mp99, reserved for future model
since mid march, i had been using my cracked 2U cab20 power exclusively and very satisfied with it.
Last edited by cooler; 07-11-2006 at 02:00 AM.
03-30-2007, 07:34 PM #155
Hmm... since I'm a gear geek, I'd like to add my own input... tough choices though, been through so many...
1.) yy Boron 200 - too many great memories and moments not to have it here.
2.) yy ti10 - fantastic racquet, the Titan
3.) yy carbonex 2x - all of its iterations, yup they're just that damn good.
4.) Forza super power 9000 - totally unexpected performance, blew me away, until i blew them apart smashing
5.) Carlton as1 (i think this is the correct model name) - Giving you the big grin factor, and a big surprise. Although i never owned one.
Of special note, the yy ns 9000x has my attention as of late; very reminiscent of the Forza Super Power 9000, ti10, and the cab20 long.
Very fast speed generation @ the head of the racquet...
You've heard of the term "The Big Bang" from your science texts...
well to me, these racquets amplify this term to the max.
03-30-2007, 08:00 PM #156
Sounds like work in process or WIP for short. Where is the % completion and material added? Are you using First-in-First-Out or weighted-average inventory method to allocate process costs? Okie, I am babbling cost accounting crap.
Originally Posted by DinkAlot
Last edited by Pete LSD; 03-30-2007 at 08:03 PM.
03-30-2007, 09:56 PM #157
1.Yonex NS9K type X
5.MP100 or MP99
03-30-2007, 10:29 PM #158
SOTX woven 7
SOTX woven 12
Yonex AT800 Offense
in this order.
03-30-2007, 10:51 PM #159
Carlton PowerBlade Elite
Carlton AirBlade 800
Carlton PowerFlo 807(2007 new series)
Pro Ace wide body 33
03-31-2007, 07:49 PM #160
1) RSL Ti 5900 (Great Control and Power)
2) RSL Ti 5190 (Great Control some Power)
3) Karakal SL-80 (Great Control)
4) RSL Laser 6900 (Awesome Power)
5) Karakal SL-70 (Great Control)
03-31-2007, 10:27 PM #161
My list has changed quite a bit. It's now:
1. Cab 30 MS (Great all around racket. Just lacking some defense though)
2. AT 800 OF (Another good racket, but the shaft on mine is turning into a medium flex by now)
3. Woven 7 (Most stable racket I have ever tried)
4. Cab 20 MS (Another great all around racket)
5. Ti-7 (When I don't feel like swinging harder, this racket works wonders. Quite different than most of the rackets I owned, it's head light oriented
04-01-2007, 01:17 AM #162
others than yonex
Apacs Nano 9000 Speed
Apacs Armo Power 700
Yangyang Nano Sensation 100
Pro Kennex Kinetic Titanium 10
04-01-2007, 11:03 AM #163
1) Modified Yonex Ti-10 3U at 120g. It's a rifle, from the sound, for feather shuttles. The racket swings faster than a standard NS8000.
1) Ashaway Ti-130 + extra 20g heavy grip. It's the best racket I have come across for plastic shuttles. It's an occasional rifle for soggy plastics.
1) Fake Ti-10, equivalent to a 5U racket + extra 20g heavy grip. It's a rapier of a racket. Comparable power to my Ti-10 rifle, but with superior defense.
I have used other rackets. But they don't make the grade. All 3 rackets occupy the number 1 spot for their respective tasks.
04-01-2007, 11:11 AM #164Originally Posted by CoolDoo6
Oh wait, this is CD we're talking about so I guess it is possible...
04-01-2007, 07:10 PM #165
04-01-2007, 07:47 PM #166Originally Posted by CoolDoo6
04-02-2007, 02:02 AM #167
My Top 5
1. Nanospeeed 9000 Type X
2. Yonex Ti10 (old version)
3. Armortec 900P
4. Armortec 800 OF
5. Armortec 700
04-02-2007, 09:33 AM #168Originally Posted by TonyWdq
04-02-2007, 09:53 AM #169Originally Posted by DinkAlot
04-02-2007, 10:42 AM #170
poor me.. in my whole of 2 yrs badminton world..
only got 1 and only racket..
THE yonex ti-10(long)
By mms6a in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 3: 01-09-2012, 12:05 AM
By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 0: 09-03-2011, 11:38 AM
By Noobsmash in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)Replies: 32: 02-28-2010, 08:18 AM
By DinkAlot in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 7: 09-18-2009, 05:41 PM
By molex in forum Badminton StringReplies: 3: 08-27-2009, 03:19 PM