User Tag List

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Shouldn't it not be:

1. SiW35
    2. SiW35
    3. SiW35
    4. SiW35
    5. SiW35

Isn't this not a better line up for everyone ?
    I should have put:

1. SiW35
    1. SiW35
    1. SiW35
    1. SiW35
    1. SiW35

*6. Sotx Woven 16
    *6. RSL X2 Gold
    7. Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash
    8. Mizuno TC700 Gen 1

...but it defeats the purpose of top 5...plus it is being redundant.
    Last edited by RSLvictorSOTX; 04-14-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    1. Kumpoo 2300H
    2. N50
    3. Victor Spira21
    4. Victor BS11
    5 ~ 16. Yonex, Benseni, Hart, Astec, etc..etc which never consider to put it on bag.
    What is a Kumpoo racket like ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is my new list , nothing to do with me being with Victor now !

1) Victor Bravesword 10
    2) Victor Bravesword 9
    3) Victor super inside wave 35
    4) Victor super inside wave 36
    5) Victor Spira 21

rackets that just missed the list but on another day they could have been included in the top 5 list are ( some included are solely for doubles , other singles..Iam sure you guys know which one is for which)

1) Yonex NS9900
    2) Apacs Tantrum 200
    3) Yonex NS8000
    4) Li-Ning N90
    5) Yonex AT900 P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really haven't tried enough rackets, but of the one's I have...

1. Victor MX80
    2. Victor BS10
    3. Yonex Arcsaber 10
    3. Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    4. Yonex Arcsaber Z Slash
    5. Ashaway Electro VR

Think I want to try the VT80 next. Not really sure I need to though lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    After 8 months and a few rackets added, here's my new list:
    1. YY NS9900: Still the best racket IMO super fast and extra stiff attack
    2. Li-Ning N90II: has overtook AT900T to the 2nd spot, very powerful racket but just a little bit slower than NS9900
    3 & 4. Flypower Warrior 8 & AT900 Technique: I place these 2 rackets on par as I cant pick which one is better
    5. YY NS9000X: As fast as NS9900 but not as powerful
    Update!!! found a new weapon:
    Victor BS10, and that slots into the number one place displacing NS9900 as my all time favourite racket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yoppy, the next racket you should try, should you need to try any others, is the MX80. Very similar to the BS10 (swings near enough the same speed and has almost the same high pitched slashing sound when strung with BG66UM) but with more power due to the woven frame, thicker shaft/frame and additional head heaviness.

Super speed defence and drive players might still prefer the BS10 though. But if you still smash a lot too, the MX80 is the best balance out there I've tried yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    Yoppy, the next racket you should try, should you need to try any others, is the MX80. Very similar to the BS10 (swings near enough the same speed and has almost the same high pitched slashing sound when strung with BG66UM) but with more power due to the woven frame, thicker shaft/frame and additional head heaviness.

Super speed defence and drive players might still prefer the BS10 though. But if you still smash a lot too, the MX80 is the best balance out there I've tried yet.
    Yes I also just got the X80 (3U and 4U), but only played it one game last night with the 3U. And yes i got the same impression as you have, its just that at this stage Im not yet 100% sure if that will benefit to my game. Thats why I cant wait to try the 4U for a full session, since i assume that the 4U will provide even more speed.

I just want to mention to everyone out there: DUMP YOUR YY RACKETS!! GET VICTOR!! Seriously.....

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you ever want to offload whichever of those MX80's you end up not 'needing', be sure to let me know, mkay?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I also just got the X80 (3U and 4U), but only played it one game last night with the 3U. And yes i got the same impression as you have, its just that at this stage Im not yet 100% sure if that will benefit to my game. Thats why I cant wait to try the 4U for a full session, since i assume that the 4U will provide even more speed.

I just want to mention to everyone out there: DUMP YOUR YY RACKETS!! GET VICTOR!! Seriously.....
    wow...brave statement indeed. do u think u had enough tried all yonex/victor racket all together? at least, at the high end models side....
    i supposed BS10 is good racket out there (i owned one)but pls let me know what u think for MX80...bcos still i prefer YY VT80 to be my #1 ATM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    If you ever want to offload whichever of those MX80's you end up not 'needing', be sure to let me know, mkay?

Yeah bro.... i will let the 3U go. PM me for more info. Im located in Sydney, where about are you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.Arcsaber 10 PG ( wished to have )
    2.Yonex Isometric Omega 6

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    wow...brave statement indeed. do u think u had enough tried all yonex/victor racket all together? at least, at the high end models side....
    i supposed BS10 is good racket out there (i owned one)but pls let me know what u think for MX80...bcos still i prefer YY VT80 to be my #1 ATM.
    I have tried all high end YY racket I have (especially the recent models), you name it. There are many pics of my racket in the other thread. Currently I own more than 30 rackets. I also been playing badminton for almost all of my life. IMO many players out there have been stuck with branding image that YY has built over the years, but Im afraid all that dont matter when it comes to real quality.That said it comes back to preference i guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's hard for me to list down my favourite rackets based on numbers.. hehehe but let me see:

1.Li-Ning uc2000a - suits my playing style for single... not to heavy, but it gives me more support for control game...
    2.ASG Attack Power 9 - i love this racket... heavy head with medium stiff shaft... good for smashing and comfortable to use...
    3.ASG Warriors 7 - ok, maybe because hendra setiawan use this racket... but it's because it also gives me more control on the shuttle (esp.infront of the net)...
    4.Victor Super Waves 3250 - i loke this racket because it has a flexible shaft.. suits my single playing style... but its frame is heavy so need to adjust the stroke to make a proper contact with the shuttle...
    5.AG Tornado 800 - markis kido use this racket... well, i like it because it give me more power while smashing from baseline.. The frame is heavy n it has a stiff shaft...

surprisingly, no yonex racket in the list.. hehehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have tried all high end YY racket I have (especially the recent models), you name it. There are many pics of my racket in the other thread. Currently I own more than 30 rackets. I also been playing badminton for almost all of my life. IMO many players out there have been stuck with branding image that YY has built over the years, but Im afraid all that dont matter when it comes to real quality.That said it comes back to preference i guess.
    ok thks bro. i must agree with u on that basis Btw, since u are stuck with NS9900 so long, any advise for what NS9900 is best for?? i going to buy it from a friend at soonest, hope it is still not too late for 2nd thought

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    ok thks bro. i must agree with u on that basis Btw, since u are stuck with NS9900 so long, any advise for what NS9900 is best for?? i going to buy it from a friend at soonest, hope it is still not too late for 2nd thought
    the only thing that BS10 is ahead of NS9900 is the fact that it's lighter and hence give extra speed. Other than that I would say BS10 is only as good as NS9900. NS9900 is a truly great racket it serves the meaning of speed and power, the idea is that why bother having such power of AT700 if we have to sacrifice the speed? And at the same time why should one becomes weak in order to be fast? The answer by YY was genius, let's produce the speed by having a head light racket and provide the power through an extra stiff shaft. I still remember the first time I held the NS9900 I felt that my prayer was answered by YY LOL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should mention though, for some those who used to a heavy racket may find it hard to adjust to NS9900 or BS10. At first they will have timing problem as well as finding it harder to generate power. Generating power using a head light extra stiff racket requires different techniques which in turn requires different part of the muscle.

Price wise, if you can get a decent 2nd hand that will be very good, as NS9900 is known to be very solid. Mine has endured many clashes and high tension, and it remains almost as good as new. That said a new BS10 is not that expensive either.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. apacs Tantrum 300
    2. apacs Lethal 60
    3. apacs Lethal 70 (I know I know, it's supposed to be identical to the Lethal 60, but it's not for my specific racket).

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast