User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 60
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Mizuno Badminton 2016

    Hi, I have just joined this impressive forum and for the past few weeks, I have immersed myself with the huge amount of information and participation from fellow forummers.

    I work for the local distributor of Mizuno Badminton Asia and the purpose of creating this thread is to showcase our 2016 badminton range of rackets, strings, grips and bags.

    For starters, showcasing the 2016 Mizuno Caliber REG.

    This players racket is used by Nozomi Okuhara from Japan, world ranked 7 for Women Singles.

    Specs
    Weight : 4U6
    Length : 675mm
    Tension : 23 - 27 lbs

    Falling under the category of head heavy and power in the chart, we do hope that she can do even better with this new weapon after finishing strongly in 2015.









    For more information and pictures, do like our facebook page.

    www.facebook.com/ensosports

    We will update this thread with our latest products and information !

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brunei
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is great, Hoping i can see some of these rackets on the shelves in Brunei in the near future.

  3. #3
    Regular Member liemsweekingfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    kallang, singapore
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaboi View Post
    Hi, I have just joined this impressive forum and for the past few weeks, I have immersed myself with the huge amount of information and participation from fellow forummers.

    I work for the local distributor of Mizuno Badminton Asia and the purpose of creating this thread is to showcase our 2016 badminton range of rackets, strings, grips and bags.

    For starters, showcasing the 2016 Mizuno Caliber REG.

    This players racket is used by Nozomi Okuhara from Japan, world ranked 7 for Women Singles.

    Specs
    Weight : 4U6
    Length : 675mm
    Tension : 23 - 27 lbs

    Falling under the category of head heavy and power in the chart, we do hope that she can do even better with this new weapon after finishing strongly in 2015.









    For more information and pictures, do like our facebook page.

    www.facebook.com/ensosports

    We will update this thread with our latest products and information !
    Hi, welcome! Wasn't she using adidas rackets during the Dubai open?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore / Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So we be able to get Mizuno rackets in Singapore soon?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tokyo / Hong Kong
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I remember correctly,
    Nozomi Okuhara use the 3U yellow verion.

    Name:  CVxqwUxU4AACm_I.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  38.0 KB

  6. #6
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    37,483
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    interesting to see Nozomi has now switched to Mizuno.

    Adidas badminton has been inactive for a while, I wonder if she switches so late was because she still have outstanding contract or simple she cannot find a sponsor? I would be surprised if it was the latter.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great! Please translate some of the racquet info and forward some badminton links to Mizuno Canada!!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takumi4 View Post
    This is great, Hoping i can see some of these rackets on the shelves in Brunei in the near future.
    Ahh Brunei, i do not think we have somebody there selling yet.

    Maybe you can ask your favorite store to drop us an email at sales@ensosports.com

    We can try to liase with your local contacts to ship some in !

    Cheers.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liemsweekingfan View Post
    Hi, welcome! Wasn't she using adidas rackets during the Dubai open?
    I can't tell as well from the past pictures !!

    But definitely 2016 onwards, she is with Mizuno.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by isben View Post
    So we be able to get Mizuno rackets in Singapore soon?
    yes isben, very soon we we will have the store details up on where you can find the rackets and accessories.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolbydog View Post
    Great! Please translate some of the racquet info and forward some badminton links to Mizuno Canada!!
    Hi dolbydog, that will be for Mizuno Canada to liase directly to Japan HQ ! haha.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Our growing list of Athletes .

  13. #13
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    16,108
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    When did Nozomi change? That's certainly a big asset for Mizuno. Those are some very strategic sponsorships of players there.

    I think Mizuno can carve out a market. I have visited the main retail store in Japan to get some stuff.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    249
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    When did Nozomi change?
    First appearance in the All Nippon Championships.


  15. #15
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,969
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why are they replacing models so fast now? And on top of that they are getting progressively more hideous (well the Caliber VA/VF/VS Tour looks alright but not original and the rest looks like Babolat/Gosen fusion that looks like they slapped a Gosen sticker on some outsourced racket).
    The only decent bag I saw in the lineup last year was this one (of which I didn't even knew these players had used it):



    But seems they have picked up some of the Adidas players. Maria Febe seemed to be one as well (an Adidas player).

    Name:  11325015_1039311629420584_235062228_e.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  88.0 KB
    (from her instagram, many months ago)
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-15-2016 at 07:38 AM.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore / Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not too familiar with the new range but find that it's time to retire my TC700 and replace them with some new tech.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Georgtown, Guyana, South America.
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaboi View Post
    Ahh Brunei, i do not think we have somebody there selling yet.

    Maybe you can ask your favorite store to drop us an email at sales@ensosports.com

    We can try to liase with your local contacts to ship some in !

    Cheers.
    can items be shipped to Georgetown, Guyana?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •