Thread: Name your 5 top rackets!!!
10-07-2004, 02:48 PM #35
(1) Yang Yang MP 88
(2) Yonex Cab 21
(3) Masuka Widebody MS - 220
(4) Yonex Cab 8 SP
(5) All RSL Racquet
Originally Posted by rosso
10-07-2004, 04:42 PM #36
1. MP99, power, control, you name it, MP99 does them all !
2. Cab30MS, it's similar to MP99, but with different feels.
3. ISO-TIS, easy to use with foolproof frame size.
4. Ti-10, great for smash lessons.
5. Cab20P, durable, lots of power, and most importantly, it's blue!
10-08-2004, 04:09 AM #37
1. Yonex Ti-7 Light
2. Yonex Ti-7 Light
3. Yonex Armortec 500
4. Victor Columbia IV
5. Victor Columbia V
10-08-2004, 08:04 AM #38
Top 5 racquets that I have and/or want...
1. Yonex Carbonex 22 (want two more spares)
2. Yonex Carbonex 30 MS (want to try)
3. Yonex Ti-10 (want to get)
4. Victor Phoenix 2000 (want to get)
5. Carlton Rassmussen (want to try)
Anything that's ultra stiff, 2U weight and small grip handle (preference: Oval frame)... I am game.
Last edited by cappy75; 10-08-2004 at 08:11 AM.
10-08-2004, 08:23 PM #39
1. SOTX Woven 2
2. SOTX Woven 16
3. Yonex Cab 8dx
4. Yonex Cab 9
5. SOTX Woven 11
10-08-2004, 08:38 PM #40Originally Posted by cappy75
10-08-2004, 10:18 PM #41
I have demo-ed a Ti-10 before, it felt alright so I will make an ISO exception for the racquet. In addition, I think Ti-10 is more available than CAB20Long so it'll be easier to replace a broken one.
Originally Posted by cooler
10-08-2004, 11:19 PM #42Originally Posted by cappy75
10-08-2004, 11:37 PM #43Originally Posted by bluejeff
1. AT 500 4ug4 - i first didn't like it, and then liked it alot, and then hated it, and currently, LOVING IT!!! very all round, and it is an IDEAL stiffness for me... my smashes feels like it bends my shaft, just enough to make it powerful.
2.) Mp 99 2u- I tried my friends... i luv the power
3.) mp99 3ug5 - i have this racket... not as powerful as the above mp 99, but that might be due to my strings (if u want to hear teh story, just go to the "STRINGS: A FACTOR IN MY MP 99" thread on teh equipment forum
4.) MP 100- Tried my friend's: just like mp 99, except i never smashed with my power since i was afraid i might break it
5.) ISO TI SP SS- Due to it's shaft stiffness, i can't produce enough power cuz the shaft bends too much if i swing with my normal swing speed... so whenver i feel tired and don't feel energetic, i play with this. when i'm tired, i can't swing as hard, so it's great
10-09-2004, 03:22 AM #44
If you read my initial post, Cab-30MS never exceed MP99 in my mind.
Originally Posted by New_Guy04
12-05-2004, 06:47 AM #45
1). yonex mp 88
2). yonex cab 20
3). yonex swing power ti sr
4). yonex cab 8 sp
5). yonex mp 27
12-05-2004, 02:11 PM #46
1. Yonex TI-10
2. Yonex AT800 DE
3. Yonex MP-99
4. Yonex MP-88
5. Yonex MP-100
12-05-2004, 02:37 PM #47Originally Posted by bluejeff
My list is:
1) MP-99 3U (Great power and a little more responsive then the MP-100)
2) MP-100 3U (Ultimate power and excellent feel)
3) Ti-10 2U (Excellent power but not as responsive as the 3U MP-100/MP-99)
4) ISO 800 2U (Excellent power and control with solid shots)
5) Ti-7 2U (Lighter version of the Ti-10 with decent power and the control was okay)
12-05-2004, 10:38 PM #48
12-06-2004, 01:26 AM #49
1.Yonex mp 88(best of all the mp rackets in my opinion)
2.APACS Powerconcept 900<clone of mp 100>(very controlled racket much lighter than mp100)
3.Yonex Cab30ms(i just like controlled rackets)
4.PROACE Thunderbolt II(very good swing system)
5.Sintec Armorace 700(friend of mine claimed its good.dying to get my hands on it)
10-22-2005, 04:39 PM #50
1) Yonex Nano Speed 8000
2) Yonex Muscle Power 99
3) Yonex Carbonex 30 Muscle
4) Yonex Nano Speed 7000
5) Yonex Muscle Power 88
10-22-2005, 05:53 PM #51
5 top rackets
1. Carlton Ariblade Rasmussen Superlite- because Rasmussen is my favourite player, I am a Calrton fan, I like its power, feel control.
2. Carlton Airblade Lite-I got this cheap in Canada, good control, good control
3. Nanospeed 7000 (fake though) - still pretty good, considering i paid 10 CND
and its better than my Carbonex 7000
4. Victor Thunder 1119- light,
5. Carbonex 7000DF- It has decent control, pretty durable
By mms6a in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 3: 01-09-2012, 12:05 AM
By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 0: 09-03-2011, 11:38 AM
By Noobsmash in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)Replies: 32: 02-28-2010, 08:18 AM
By DinkAlot in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 7: 09-18-2009, 05:41 PM
By molex in forum Badminton StringReplies: 3: 08-27-2009, 03:19 PM