Choong-Lee-Chan-Chew

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Nizam, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Nizam

Nizam Guest

Saw in Star online.... only Choong Tan Fook wants a new partner; Lee Wan Wah, Chan Chong Ming n Chew Chun Eng prefer to stick to present partners.

I personally feels that it is a bit unwise to break the Chan-Chew combination particularly at this point of time... coz they R getting better n better in every tournament.

Any comments?

2. mbelinda

mbelinda Guest

Let's that Indonesia for an example. Flandi/Eng/Tony/Chandra/Halim/Sigit either one them when pair up is enough to pose a threat to their oponents eventhough they might be pair for the first time.

So what's wrong with getting a new partner ?

Besides if one of your partner if unable to play then who will be the best partner to be field to for a replacement. So I strongly agree and support Park for if this is his decision to de so. Take another look, in the recent Asia Cup Lee Dong Soo was injuried and the replacement for him is Chung Jae Sung who play so well with Yoo Yong Sung to bet the Thai.

I hope that Park will be able to come up with double players like the Indonesian.

Malaysia Boleh !!!

3. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I find that the Lee/Choong combination do well together, if Choong wants to split but Lee wants to stick then whats going on??

4. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Hey Nizam, if you're reading this...

Another article from good ol' Chinabadminton: Park JB hinted that the C-C combi could very well remain, but the Choong-Lee one is likely to split. He wants to give you folks a surprise though... so the announcement for Choong's new partner is only gonna come out later.