Best Sports Store In Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by CanadianSquash, Aug 28, 2004.

1. CanadianSquash

CanadianSquash New Member

Guys, need your help. Looking for sporting equipment stores in Hong Kong or Kowloon since I have not been back since moving to Canada.

If you can give me some addresses of badminton stores which also have squash racquets that would be awesome. Thanks!:D

2. reaper

reaper Regular Member

Retired badminton player, LOL =P PRE-MED STUDENT (
    Hi there,

The best place is Rose Sporting Goods. This place is located in Mong Kok and Causeway Bay. Its causeway bay address, I think is on Hennessey Rd. somewhere.

Hope this helps

Reaper

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    is Rose in HK or kowloon?

4. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    Both, I only know of the one in Mong Kok (Kowloon) but apparently there is one in Causeway Bay (Hong Kong) too.

5. forrestyung

forrestyung Regular Member

Salesman
    Rose opened a store in Causeway Bay last year.

For me, I will recommand Master Keen in Aberdeen. He is the major distributor of Yonex, Dunlop, Babolat............, IMO Master Keen provides better service and advise.

6. nzpizzaboy

nzpizzaboy New Member

im a kiwi kid who needs a new badminton racquet so if there are any websites for these shops and if any of you would buy me some good racquets with money that i give you and send the racquets to me for hong kong.

thanks
    mark

7. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    If you want the real stuff, good selection and the best competitive prices, try inskysports, email inskysport@yahoo.com.hk. Better still for potential buyers, scout around all the shops in Mongkok and Causeway Bay as well as Inskysports' prices. You then decide. This is the least you should do if you want the best prices (for you , not the seller). Also please note that if you buy Yonex racquets in Hong Kong and want a one year warranty, make sure your Yonex racquet has an SP on the shaft together with either an sp or hk following the serial no. on the cone + a dated invoice (with serial no. and model) from a Hong Kong store or company selling you the racquet. There are Yonex racquets from other countries that are imported into HK. They are still the real Yonex stuff but they all lack the warranty, which should result in cheaper prices.
    Happy shopping. :D

8. TRFred

TRFred Regular Member

Jobless
    Hi Guys,

My wife is going to HK This month, am going to let my wife buy Yonex Bags n apparels. Where's the best shop to go? Good price and Genuine, Do they sell fake also? Coz my wife doesn't know how to distinguish the orig. from the fake. Hope you can help out guys.