stores in indonesia

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by glencomienda111, Aug 30, 2004.

1. glencomienda111

glencomienda111 Regular Member

manager
    hi, i need help. my parents are going to indonesia this month and im asking them to buy me original yonex rackets but the problem is i dont know where to point them, can anybody give me the addresses and telephone numbers of reputable stores in the area( also preferred are stores which give big discounts:D ), also i heard that in indonesia they have like a yearly sale of badminton products at rock bottom prices, does anybody have an idea on how big is the discount? when is it held? or what month or day? thanks in advance:)

2. ladybird

ladybird Regular Member

Really? never heard such thing. Interesting to know!

3. glencomienda111

manager
    just heard about it, not really sure if its true. how 'bout there in singapore? is there any special day or season where they sell badminton products with huge discounts?:D

4. nikikristo

nikikristo Regular Member

if you want a reputable stores, maybe you can try Susy Sport (i already post the address at the other thread), the owners are Susy Susanti and Alan.
    i also have a friend who has a sport store, not a big one but he sell the product quite cheap, but the problem is if you are not an indonesian, maybe you'll be get a problem to get there, since the location is not in a main street.
    difference with Susy Sport, the location is in main street (near Kelapa Gading Mall), so everyone can go there easily.and i think the difference price is not to high, maybe around 50 or 100 thousand rupiahs (equivalen US$10).
    you can send me an email if you want to know the telephone number.
    about the big discount, in indonesia mostly there are not big discount like that, but maybe if there is new product released, usually the price of the old product maybe lower than before. i hope it will help.

#4 nikikristo, Aug 31, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2004
  5. glencomienda111

manager
    whats your e-mail address? thanks a lot for the info:)

#5 glencomienda111, Sep 3, 2004
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2004
  6. nikikristo

nikikristo Regular Member