FS: Yonex Cloth Bags

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by bluejeff, Aug 31, 2004.

1. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Hi, I have 4 unused Yonex Cloth Bags here. I mis-ordered too many from my source and those four are the extras I don't need, so I would like to get rid of them.

As you see in the picture, the bag is from Yonex, and it's perfect fit. I put a Cab-20 in the picture to show you how big it is. Now I am able to put 6 rackets in one compartment in my big Yonex Bag instead of 4 due to the light weight and more slim design of the cloth bags. (Yeah, my racket in the picture is NOT included :) )

Since this kind of bag is not available in N.America, I really don't have a set or reference price. So, please simply just PM me if you are interested in them.

Attached Files:

2. simellis

simellis Regular Member

Wtb

are these bag still available? i know this thread is from 2004.

3. remapping

remapping New Member

Student
    yeah, im also interested in. are these still available?

4. red_dragon

red_dragon Regular Member

these Yonex cloth bags only come with JP coded version Yonex rackets. however, I believe other brands like victor etc. also have a cloth bag which maybe purchased from stores. i know mybadmintonstore also has their version http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=526

unless you do want a Yonex one, could ask around for those in your areas with JP coded rackets. ;)

5. red_dragon

red_dragon Regular Member

actually, found here which sells them. Yonex and victor ones. :)

http://www.badmintonshoponline.us/u...th=24&osCsid=2539c46fcf89c6f32bd46f5a5ee956e1